I am currently in the middle of what could potentially be a very devastating situation.  Let me preface by saying that I am not proud of my actions and I am know I am completely in the wrong.  I am married and my husband and I have two boys together.  For years we had a very troubled marriage, which culminated to us deciding in the fall to become seperated.  During this time I began seeing another man, though I continued to be sexually active with my husband.  The first day of my last period was October 5.  For the last 6 years my husband and I have been using the withdrawal method as our form of birth control due to the fact that every form of birth control I have ever tried makes me very ill. The only time I got pregnant during that time was when we were trying to conceive our youngest and we got pregnant right away. On the early morning of October 15 I allowed my husband to ejaculate inside me.  I knew I was supposed to ovulate on the 19th and thought that was far enough away that I couldn't become pregnant.  On October 21 I had intercourse with the other man for the first time.  I know he had showered just before I got to his house, and I didn't allow him to ejaculate inside me. 

My husband and I reconciled on November 2 and the next day I found out I was pregnant.  Things between us are better than ever and he knows about the other man, but as great as things are going he has told me that if the baby ends up being the other guy's he will divorce me.  We had our first ultrasound when I was 5 weeks, 6 days pregnant and they found the heartbeat and the baby measured perfectly to a conception date of October 19 (when I should have ovulated).  I am now nearly 21 weeks and since I am high risk, I have an ultrasound at every appointment.  The baby has always measured anywhere from a week and a half ahead to right on time.  I know that it is probably likely that the baby is my husband's  and there is no way to know for certain without a test, which we will have, but I can't help but be so afraid of the chance that it could be the other guy's and I will lose my husband for good. I think what worries me the most is that when my husband ejaculated inside me it was 4-5 days before I should have ovulated, and when I was with the other guy it was closer to the date of ovulation, although it was after I should have ovulated.  What are your thoughts?

Most likely it'll be your husband child that you have right now. Since you mentioned you didn't let the other guy ejaculate inside you. There's no 100% guarantee on it but I am betting that it'd be your husband's.

Now please if you have time I also have a question here on this website, you are a woman and it will be perfect for you to answer it. So please give me an opinion or answer. Please search down "Chances of pregnancy" I am using the same user name there as of my display name.

Thank you:)