Hi am a 13 year old girl... And I really want to squirt, is there anything i have to do to be able to... If so plz help.. Also is it normal for me to want to have sex at this age... Theres no one that will have sex with me i know this for sure but i always have the feeling that i want sex.

Masterbate and think of someone hot and rub your clit and a shower head works good :) hope i helped. xx

Angelface:D wrote:

Use your fingers,a brush or a carrot/banana,But put it in a condom befor you stick it inside your vagina.I can promise you that you will squirt/getting VERY wet soon:))
Theres no one that will have sex with me i know this for sure,you say.I guess every boy from 12 to 15/16 are hot to have sex with you.
So if you want sex,find a boy at 13-14,and have sex.You will have a gooood time then:))