Hey .. I'm a 13 year old girl. I tried playing with my p***y when I was 8 .. When I was 12 I used a test tube to masturbate it feels really good .. Now I tried the shower head , the back of my hair brush , ice . I feel hair the hairbrush makes me more turned on ... You see I am too young to buy a dildo .. I can't buy cucumber or bananas ._. Any other ways to masturbate ? Ps. I masturbate almost everyday and yes I'm still a virgin .

Your fingers a pole a corner a pillow blanket. Move your body kinda like humping some one. Even play with your boobs and bite them a little. Pretend someone is a having sex with u! Or jacuzzi 

Well my house doesn't have anything with pole .. Thank by the way :-D

Well Like Your Your P***y Or Like Just Finger Yourself c:

Omg letting the foset of the bathtub run on you clit is amazinggggg

Well I have tried a hair brush banana a carrot and so many other stuff I even stuck three tampons up there at the same time. And nothing seems to work and I really want a dildo but my parents would flip out if they ever saw it. And nothing is fat or deep enough.

fingers x pens? run ur clit,

Get naked and roll a fluffy blanket up hump it will teasing your nipples and clit
Or have you tried a teddy

Use a big carrot