I am 16 weeks pregnant and I have noticed I have one problem. I have water retension problem. I barely come to the toilet. Is this normal during pregnancy or is this a problem that I should discus with doctor?

Hey!
I think you should definitely discuss this with your physician. Water retension could lead to preeclampsia, aka toxemia of pregnancy. My mother had that when she was pregnant with my brother. Preeclamsia develops in the last 4 or 5 months of pregnancy. It symbolizes sudden rise in blood pressure, excessive weight gain (you can put on several pounds in a few days). Besides that there are also some other dramatic changes of the body, such as swelling. Of the hands, ankles, face. My mom, for example had wedding ring on her finger and it had to be cut off, because it was blocking her blood circulation in hands.
Another possible thing is yeast infection.... also common in pregnancy.
In every case, I think you should call your doctor and discus this with a specialist.