hello. i am looking for this problem for some time on google and i didn't manage to get any response to my problem. from what i have seen there are many mens that have thight foreskin. I, on the other hand, am in a totaly oposite situation.On short my foreskin is way too long and also too soft. Is like my penis has grown at the same rate with the outer skin and after that has shrinken by 1/4.So the skin is kind of long and lose and also thiker than the penis in erection or not in erection. Since i can't see a option to add photos-wich woulded made it easyer i will try to explain. IF my penis is not in erection my foreskin is with 1/3 longer than the penis when from photos i have seen that normal would be like over the top of the penis. When in erection, the foreskin will be as long as the penis, when normaly would be to have below the head. Another indication that something is not well is that the tube skin that covers all the penis, when not in erection, looks like a old man skin. I am around 30 years old, have this problem from 18 years i think. It is quite frustrating becouse it afects me emotional and that goes as well to poor prestation with my wife in general, meaning that i will come much faster than she in general( i am not happy with my penis...) Another problem that derives from this is that the skin is verry soft and flexible and so in erection i can move the skin in front of the head like 2-3 cm if not more and this afect in other ways my frustation because if i use (and in general i use) condoms, the inner layer of condom will stick on the penis skin but instead of beeing somehow locked in position will move verry much towords the end of the penis and there are time when i find myself in the ridiculose situation that the condoms slips from the penis if i make long movements. any real help will be apreaciate, like some medical therms in case it is like a desises or something and some cure if is the case

Foreskin for males are much like the labia minora for females. Naturally this "skin" can be thin, thick, short, long wrinkles, smooth etc. What you are describing sounds NORMAL. When flacid or unaroused you describe your foreskin hanging over the penis head and being wrinkled or bunched up. That's normal. You'd retract it to urinate or have sex, no biggie. When you are aroused your skin isn't supposed to automatically be shorter than your penis length. For the majority of males who are uncircumcised it's normal to have to pull the foreskin back over the head.

Some people have tight, thin foreskin, some have long normal or long thick, or tight thick it's all relative really. Don't even worry about it. Again, it's NATURAL and NORMAL. There are thousands of girls in U.S. and U.K. that love uncut penises, suck and play with the foreskin much like a man would suck and play with a large labia minora. It's kinky and fun, find a girl that likes it. If a girl makes comments negative comments about it she is probably a shallow person who would judge you if you had a bad scar from a circumcision.

When applying a condom I'm not sure if you are pulling your foreskin back and then rolling the condom down or trying to roll the condom over your "pulled up/natural state" penis. You have to pull your skin back and as your foreskin slides up and over and back and under your head your condom will be acting as a covering for your penis as a whole.

Why do you think they make condoms with a wad of rubber at the end "for her pleasure"? It's because 80% of Americans are cut and don't have that extra fun skin to massage a woman's vaginal walls. Foreskin is GOOD!

If you are having a problem reaching climax too fast try using a thick condom like Lifestyles Extra Strength, or Contempo brand Rough Riders. They are designed thicker and will reduce sensation. If you are really having a problem don't use Climax Control condoms because sometimes they make your whole penis numb and sex isn't enjoyable at all. Buy a product called "Play Longer". It's the same numbing cream Climax Control condoms use but you have control of how much or how little to apply. It will numb the parts its applied to so be careful.

Where exactly are all these girls who love foreskin?
I have never found one.

Things you can do:
-Keep the skin pulled back at all times. At first you have to regularly adjust. eventually it shrinks and stays back easier on its own.
-when you do the deed by yourself keep the skin pulled all the way back. obviously the more "pulling" you do the longer your foreskin will get.