my parents are pretty annoying because all they do is tell me to not do lifting untill ur older. but i tell them nothing is wrong with what i am doing. who is right and who is wrong??

Dear friend, lifting weights will have no bearing on your eventual height. Since you seem to be of younger age, the best advice i could give you is seek out all information on weightlifting as you can find. Correct lifting technique is the most important aspect in weights, don't worry about how much you lift, just make sure you lift right to avoid injury. Finally, do not measure your results to others, it takes time to see the finished product. Do it right, drug free and there's no stopping you!

Unless you are squatting with tremendous amounts and maxing out every week and you are in the middle of a growth spurt then there should be no problem.

Unusually any problems occur after injury. So, by that token, attention to form is necessary.

Anabolic steroids can stunt growth.

What I will tell you is to eat well. This is good advice to anyone but is essential at your age. Get all the wholesome foods into your system.

I do think sleeping early is also essential. ;-)

From,
Chris.