About a week ago i started to get these wierd bumps all over my hands. they had a clear puss inside and they itched and burned very badly. i kepy washing them and putting hydrocortisone cream on them while taking a benadryl every night. they never did get better and just a couple nights ago my hands started to peel. the top layer of skin is coming off on both of my hands. My hands are incredibly dry no matter how much water i droink and how much lotion i put on.. what could be wrong with me?

This sounds to me like it was caused by some big irritation, like excessive sweating and heat would be, or you maybe was in longer contact with some substances that tend to irritate the skin. But, it still might be a good idea to check it up with a doctor, because if blisters remain even after skin tries to repair itself (that's why the peeling - so the new layer of skin can grow), maybe some infection is causing this in which case you would need an antibiotic cream. So, wait a while, continue with lotion and if there is no visible change - see the doctor, what else could you do.