well I had my first rhinoplasy done back in 2003 , for reshaping , it was great !!! then in about in the summer of 2006 , I had gotten in a argument , wit my girlfriend at the time , she didnt know I had had rhinoplasty done but of course its still ging to be real sensitive , she elbows me on my under the tip of my nose , then gets real swollen then in time and time looks way different , to the point where I wanted another one, so in january of 2008 , the recovery was going great then about in may it happens ,, a girl I was friends wit for a long time visited me , she had more to drink then stumbles , I help her up then she lifts her head fast, headbutting me on my nose hard ,, words cant describe how I felt , in time and time my nose got worse til I didnt know how I looked like anymore , , honestly my selfesteem went to zero , always self concious about it , wierd it really depressed my bad, I used to be a risktaking social person , even before the surgery., now I just dont get in the mood to do anythin any more ....now im considering going for another one , what yall think ?? messed up?

It sounds a lot to me like you're suffering from depression since the surgery. I think it's unfortunate because it seems to me that your self-esteem hinges on how you look which is what made it hard for you. I do know that needing to look your best is also helpful though so I hope that you can get over this as soon as possible. Are you going to get more rhinoplasty? Or are you wondering if you even should?

How about joining a fitness center as a diversion to your unpleasant social experience. Work out everyday until you are exhausted. Go home and sleep until you are refreshed. Go to your favorite restaurant everyday and have a feast. Be a hermit for a while. When you are ready to come out from your reclusion, you will have become a new man. Your old girlfriends won't even recognize you anymore, and you say "No problem".

ur right ...its pathetic actually , self-esteem hinges on how you look, I was never like that... im shocked

now im wondering if I shouldnt waste my time on the surguery and suck it up,,????

even going to the gym , but even latley I been so unmotivated ,,I question myself why??

My friend tells me im different now, my family notices , but im a real private person

Well if you are really that in to surgery about your nos and if you will feel better, then go to your doctor and see what can be done. Many people have nose surgery, and now days it is not a big deal. But if you go and do it, you have to be more careful and watch your nose more. You had two really hard bump in past period. Did you talk with your friends about this?

uh26 wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Wait, wait! I didn't intend for you to actually feel like what I was saying was judgmental--far from it actually! I just wanted to point out that your self-esteem was hanging on how you look, and that's common for a lot of people. The unfortunate thing is that looks fade, so if that's the only thing that makes you feel good, you won't feel good for long! Maybe take up a hobby or something to help yourself feel more of a sense of accomplishment. It sounds to me like you're depressed more than anything, and you should consider talking to people about it.

Stop judging yourself. You have the right to feel like c**p. The nose that you have put research and money and patience into has been toyed with by two trainwrecks. You are lucky that you liked your revision surgeon and should consult with him about your nose issues and possibly have it fixed if need be.

Well in one way I agree with predidiousflames. You have payed a lot of money to have your nos fixed. And after those bump you can go to a doctor and see if it needs fixing.
I has been some time since your last post, and I am wondering how are you doing? Have you gone to doctor? If so what did he tell you?

Keep us posted.