Hey there. I have a cat, but I am thinking for a few days now to adopt one dog. I went to their shelter, and when I came home, I was crying. They are so adorable, and they really do need a home. There was one little dog, Larry is his name. He had so sad eyes, and he was playing with me all the time. I was really sad when I came home. I was talking with my friend Tanya, and she told me to adopt him.

Now, about this, I have one question – since I have a cat, and I feed her according to BARF diet, can you tell me what are the main benefits of the BARF diet for dogs and cats? :) I really want to feed them at the same way :) 

Hello 

It is so nice, I already have a three dogs, and they are adopted :) It is really nice, you should adopt this dog. You won’t be sorry, and he will be happy. Trust me. There are so many benefits when it comes about BARF diet program. Here we go: Improved digestion, healthy coat, increased energy, better dental and urinary health, controls weight loss, if your pet is overweight, it reduce stool odor, it reduce stool volume… I can count this until the tomorrow, because there are so many benefits. :) But, if you feed your dog according to this diet program, you should know them :)

Hello. For both - cats and dogs, BARF diet is highly beneficial. Their life starts to be is so much better, they start to be (more) happy and healthy. It's well known that cooking the food kills healthy enzymes inside of a raw food. And enzymes are very, very important, because they restore, repair and maintain health.So, in a nutshell - it benefits them for everything: their teeth and breath, their skin and coat, their hair, affects their immune system and body mass. So, feel free to feed both of your pets this way, you can't be wrong with that.  :)

Hello.

I’m not against BARF, but I don’t feed my dogs strictly according to it. Although, many pet owners I meet in park switched to BARF. They believe in positive effects of this diet and I can only agree with them as I don’t want to argue about it. Everyone has a right on their own opinion. Personally, I think that BARF is as good as any other raw feeding diet. Your main problem is to feed your pet (dog or cat, it’s no matter) with fresh meat to prevent GI issues. If you do so, your pet will be safe from salmonella, bloating or something similar illnesses.

I can only suggest you to adopt Larry, as you will get all the love on the world from him. Dogs are wonderful creatures, much better than people. 

There are so many benefits of BARF and they’re all associated with your pet’s health improvement.The next time when you go to the market (regardless of what food you are buying, for humans or for pets) pay attention to the back side of the products. There should be the list of ingredients and nutritional values of the product.

You will notice so many additives that you are not familiar of. The majority of them is not at all healthy.

When you feed your pet according to BARF you don’t need to think about that, BARF requires only raw, homemade food and that way you can control all the ingredients yourself. 

I totally support this way of eating, because it is healthy and it has a lot of benefits. First, your pet will have healthy teeth and breath, without having to visit the pet dentist. Also, a lot of dental diseases will be prevented. Other thing that is very important is that your pet will have really healthy skin and coat. Actually, this is a first sign of changes and you will notice it very soon when you start feeding the BARF diet program. This diet program will normalize the immune system of your pet, because it contains a great balance of essential fatty acids. 

I personally feed my dog according to BARF diet program, and I know that there are so many benefits. Of course, this diet is very controversial, but I really love it. The benefits are numerous: shinier coat, healthier skin, cleaner teeth, higher energy level, smaller stools, improved teeth, oral etc. Now, if you compare the physical body to car engine, if you want it to work properly, it must be supplied with a great fuel. The same thing is about dogs and cats food. If you feed them right, and BARF is really good diet program, your pet will be healthier. 

I admit BARF diet has many benefits and you have already listed tons of them here, but I think that BARF is not only unnecessary, it can be harmful for your dogs and cats.
I am sure you’ve already read somewhere about many bad sides that this diet can have?

Benefits are also numerous, better skin, better hair, better teeth. But is it all worth it? I wouldn’t risk my dog having some bacterial infection for that.
You have no idea how serious those bacterial infections can be.
Anyway, it’s your choice. My advice for you is to inform yourself about this diet more before you decide feeding your pet this way permanently.