Hey,

I was thinking to ask you this question in previous topic, but I will post a new topic.

I found this puppy with bleeding paw. I will try to treat him the best way I can, and I hope that owners will contact me soon.

But here is one more problem – I don’t know how to feed him. Jerry is puppy and he is not thin at all.

I have some grain – free kibble from my sister. She left this food in my home while she was watching it when I was at the vacation. She was there with her dog but he is 6 years old.

I don’t know can I give grain – free kibble to puppies?

Hey.

Fist I saw that you have second post about this puppy and I want to say that I really hope that your dog is fine.

About your question, I think that you can five grain- free kibble to this puppy and that it is not harmful at all.

For example you can give him Instinct raw boost food for puppies. It has dried raw pieces in the same bag and it has all nutrition that your puppy needs.

But you should consult your vet about the proper eating plan and diet program for your dog.

I think that grain – free kibble can give him good health.

Hey,

Sure you can.

I believe that all grain – free kibble for puppies are formulated to help a little dog. Usually they contain ingredients such as lamb, high quality chicken, high quality turkey, fish meal, some good, delicious flavors and other ingredients that can help your dog to develop and grow up healthy.

Pets can be a little bit sensitive to certain foods and you should give him smaller dose of food, but always you need to consult someone who knows how to deal with dogs and foods.

I would give it to my puppy because I have heard all good reviews.

Hey friends.

My dog is a really good dog. For many, many years I have feed my dog with wholesome organic food, and all of those brands that I have tried were not good.

Do I need to mention that I was blaming my dog who was a puppy back then? I was thinking that he is really picky and whatever I tried he was refusing to eat it.

So I have switched him to the grain free.

God, why I haven’t did this before?

He was a little bit weak when he was a puppy and switching him to the grain – free food was the best thing that I could do.

Warm recommendation :)

Hello. I agree that this food is healthy, but I am again for raw food. Don’t call me hater because I have my own opinion. I am not saying that this food is not OK, but trust me I am a dog owner for a long, long time and I was trying to feed my dog with everything. But when your dog is still a puppy, you need to feed him with high quality protein food, with hydrates and carbo and in my opinion I am not sure if grain – free kibble can offer this to your dog. I believe that there are so many good brands but I wouldn’t use it.