Apprentice

Hey people, I have something that needs to be explained to me because I have been to my doctor's but wasn't able to understand. He recently established a diagnose on me where it appears that I have a condition named high hemoglobin. And I don't know anything about this issue and how to prevent it from happening. How could I get this condition, if someone could explain, please? What can I do to lower my hemoglobin and what are all the possible and most common causes of this? I would really like to know what did I do wrong to get this.

Hey man. This is very wide topic because a lot people seem to be in trouble about this. Many of us here have had issues with hemoglobin, whether it be lowered hemoglobin or high hemoglobin, many of us have had this condition. Sometimes it means simply nothing, it's a small thing like if you are a smoker, than you need to quit. But, in other, more serious cases, it could mean that you have cancer or something just as bad as cancer. And that sounds really awful. High hemoglobin can be caused by some diseases such as diabetes type 2.

I have read about this issue on various sites and right here I found out what I had searched for. The last couple of days I spent looking for reasons for high or elevated hemoglobin and found it at last. From what I have read, there could be plenty of reasons why your hemoglobin gets high and not all of them are serious, I think. For example, hemoglobin count has something to do with the time of day, for example it can variate in 8.00am and 10.00pm and that is stunning for me,actually. Anyway, go and check it out yourself.

Talking about a condition that needs immediate expert opinion. 

You should really go and check this out with someone who is an expert on this field. You, sir, need a hematologist because he will be able to verify if there is a potential grave threat upon you, and not just a symptom. Because that is what high hemoglobin, really is, just a symptom. It is not a condition on itself, so that is really important for you to know. It can be a sign that there is something wrong with you, perhaps your lungs or some part of abdomen, liver or kidneys.

You are quite right. going to see an expert is the key thing here because in that way you can prevent something much more disastrous. run a blood test with your hematologist, and based on my experience, the results should be rather informative so you should know what you are facing. believe me, it is better to know what is tormenting you than not knowing and then you are helpless, without any solution. look for lung examination too, because I have heard that many diseases which are related to high hemoglobin could be found there. let us know what you did.

It doesn't necessarily mean that there is a major thing going on here. It isn't always so serious and life threatening as some might think. But, it is your blood we are talking about, and you know how human blood presents one of the most important "parts" of our body. So, you shouldn't be stalling the examination, instead you should rush to do it. as soon as possible. but, high hemoglobin could also be the consequence of dehydration, so if you have ran out of water in last couple of days, or you aren't drinking any, this might be your issue.

I think that in this case, we could say that there might be something more behind high hemoglobine, but also, based on the facts, we could say that there is not something that's hiding beneath high hemoglobin. We could say that you have high hemoglobin just because it is winter now. And, it is a fact that hemoglobin gets higher in winter, especially in December, where the peak of it occurs. So, I think that it's worth thinking about it, if it isn't too high, maybe it has something to do with that. Anyways, look it up and let us know what the doc said.

Many are the reasons for your hemoglobin to go up. For example, my friend was on a vacation with his wife in the mountains and what happened was very unusual. He started feeling kind of dizzy and he told me that he experienced lack of strength and drowiness, I don't know how are these symptoms related to that but nevermind. They came back immediately and when they got home, the first thing that he did was examination. He did blood tests as well as other ones and it turned out to be high hemoglobin, but dr said that it was all because of high heights. Can you imagine? 

Well, there are odd cases about this issue. You should be aware of every one of them because there might be a slight chance that you have done some of these things they are saying and that you aren't aware of it. So, try to remember if you have spent any longer period without drinking water, because this happens to me very often, I forget to drink water on a daily basis, and I can easily go on without water for a couple of days. Also, have you been climbing the mountain these days or have you been takin' testosterone shots, because I have heard that testosterone makes your hemoglobin go wild.