well, leigh...i think you are pregnant you better go to the doctors and get a test done!!!

hey there!
well im only 19 about to be 20 this year.question my period has not showed up last month in april at all.thats not the first its happend to me in septmber ive took 3 diffrent types of test because my period was late comin.so i took the test they all came back positive so i went to the doctor.nov, 3 2009 and they tested me but it came back negative.so every sence that i been missin my period it come one month but the next month it wont show up at all.tell me can i been pergnant and not knw it.

well post above me their could be many reasons ur missing your period.one,of course, being pregnet. another one being that ur stressed thinking ur prgnet. stress can cause your period to be late. i for one would try another pregnecy test, if it c omes negative, then go get a doctor test again. just to be sure. it will take all the stress away from you. but put more on u cuz of the pregnecy lif ur pregnet) if it really concerns u and u do not want to get pregnet, i would advice protection (condom, can protect you from stds) and also birth controll. but thats not always one hundred percent protection. and why are their so many fifteen year olds asking advice from the internet? and for the first place, their not suppose to be even doing anything sexual in the first place. kids, wait till ur grown up..... u will thank me 

You should go to the doctors and get a blood test done

My last period was june 30-july 5.... Had sex on the 6th and the 8th... I had sex 11th- 13th I ovulated On the 13th... On the 14th started having cramps it continue the next day also .... Could I be expecting a lil bundle? If so I hope it's a boy

Hi.Im really hoping you can help me.2 days ago me and my husband had unprotected sex.It was my first time ever having sex.he came inside of me twice within and hour.Is it possible I could be pregnant?Also today being April 6 I have been gaining weight,aversion to foods,morning sickness,bad stomache aches,and pain in my back and rib cage.Is there a possible way that I am pregnant..Please help me!