Hey.

I have a few questions for you.

Is it really that popular to prepare doggy biscuits for puppy? I believe that they are much healthier that other that you buy in the market.

Well here is a thing. My friend Nina is making doggy biscuits and she is selling them. She is really creative and those biscuits are just amazing. I have one month old Papillon. His name is Josh.

My friend Nina came to visit me and she left amazing doggy biscuits under the Christmas tree.

I don’t know can I give it to my puppy? Do you prepare them for your puppy?

Hey.

Wow that is so lovely and it is really nice thing that your dog had his gift under the Christmas three :) Amazing and cute :) You have a really good friend :)

I am a new dog owner, I took him from the shelter. I am still experimenting with the foods but doggy biscuits are something that he enjoys the most.

So my answer is totally positive – I do prepare biscuits for my puppy.

There are so many recipes that you can find here, on this site.

You have no idea how much puppies and dogs generally love treats and biscuits.

Hello. Yes I do. Actually I prepare doggy biscuits for my dog all the time. Every day. I am an older pet owner and I really do know a lot about dogs and their habits. I have my dog since he was a puppy. I remember one situation (and that was a few years ago, when my dog still was just a puppy) we went to see one friend of mine. She had a dog as well and she gave some biscuits to my dog. He ate them so fast that I have decided that he should eat biscuits several times a day. But I was against those that we all can buy. So I started to prepare them for my dog. That was the best choice ever.

Hey there.
Nice recipes. WOW :)
Thank you so much.
I was wondering how often I can feed my adorable puppy with those biscuits. Do you know why I want to know this? Because my friend Gloria told me that I can feed my dog with it every day and my other friend told me that I should feed my puppy with those biscuits every three to four days.
I want to know which story I should believe and of course, it would be so amazing to tell me more recipes.
Maybe it sounds weird to you but my dog is going to have birthday and I am planning to make a lot of biscuits and invite over my friends with their dogs :)
I am new in my neighbor – I hope that you understand me.

Hi all. About a month ago I got a puppy! I still can’t believe I have my own puppy. My husband adopted it for me. He knows how I always wanted to have a dog when I was little and my mother wasn’t really a dog lover so she never allowed me to have one. Maybe she was right since you can’t trust children with a dog. Anyway, my dog is so adorable and fluffy. He eats regularly and he got his vaccines already. I always make biscuits for him, he loves them. I don’t think that I’m doing anything wrong.

@Jen_274  I’m so glad you two got together. Mostly because of the dog because every puppy deserves a person like you who will be happy and grateful to have him/her.

@DeNiro, I don’t have a puppy, but my dogs were puppies once and I don’t recall making them biscuits.

It’s not something that I’ve been thinking of before, but I suppose it was logical to me that when the puppies are so young they need quality food and not biscuits.

Biscuits are more like a treat to me. I think they’re rarely healthy even for the adult dogs let alone for puppies.

I agree with Mia. You need to be careful with those. They are not so healthy as the regular food so if you decide to make them (and let’s face it, puppies love them) , you need to make sure you give appropriate, small amounts to your puppy. You don’t want biscuits to replace the puppy’s regular meals.  And my suggestion is to use them wisely. For example use them when you want to reward him for doing something well (when he pees outside, sits down when told, be quiet when you tell him to be quiet or something like that).

Hey everyone.
Preparing doggy biscuits for my puppies is my passion. Actually this is my business now. I am making those lovely and delicious biscuits for my puppies and dogs and I am selling them. No, I am not here to sell any of those treats to you. I am here just to tell you that you can’t believe how many people are buying those biscuits for their dogs. When you are making them it is very important to make them from foods that your dog is allowed to eat. Human foods that are on the “YES” list. It is very easy and your dog is going to be happy.

You do that for a living? Cool.:) I never thought of that. I suppose you don’t do that in a factory, more like a personal business right? I could do that. I mean how hard can it be.

I  used to make tons of those biscuits for my friends and their dogs. It never occurred to me to charge them for it.:D And I definitely could, everybody loved them.

All of us used them as a ‘’discipline tool’’. When your dog won’t listen, offer him a biscuits and then tell him what to do. He will definitely start to listen then.:)

I never prepare them. I don’t think they’re harmful even for the puppies. Of course I am talking about limited amounts. But somehow I can’t fit making biscuits in my daily schedule.

I always plan to make them and then I have to work a lot that day or I have some friend coming over for dinner, so I need time to prepare dinner, or I go out to a bar… and I always end up buying them in the pet shop instead.

But I definitely think it’s way better and way healthier for the dogs to prepare them at home.