so no irritation with crisco oil rite?

if you with your parents just buy some vaseline it works just ass good

Ive had anal sex for a long time with my bf, we've talked about getting lub, but never did. Everytime we have anal we always use vaseline! I mean it feels amazing but should we stop using it and buy lub because weve been having anal for almost 5 month on a regular basis and weve always used vaseline?? Ohh and one more small imbarrasing question is it normal to have problems doing number 2 for a couple of days

I have had trouble with number two before you just need to make sure that you're not

ive used margarine forever and never had problems for anal masturbation. used it many many times without any issues.

creative creative creative

will baby oil do for anal play?

If you are wearing a condom, don't use Vaseline. Vaseline actually breaks down the condom and makes it more likely to break. Use any lube, preferably a water based lube.

by parental units? how old are u and doing butt play?

Not sure if your over 18 but if you are....have you thought about just ordering anal lube offline from sites like ebay, adam&eve, etc. Most packages you order come in a plain box and no one even knows what is inside the box. Using household items could cause series damages. From the studies I have read while looking up this answer is olive oil, vegetable oil, crisco, etc should be left in the kitchen and could cause serious injury if you accidently tear yourself causing infection. Petroleum jelly seems safe but if your using with a partner it will affect the condom and could cause breakage.

My boyfriend insists I use vegetable oil when I do him in the butt.

I on the other hand, prefer using petroleum jelly. It's sort of a different strokes for different folks sort of thing.

I don't think there is at all one definitive answer to this topic. Veggie oil's never given my Bf problems, petroleum jelly has never given me problems. I don;t like using oil for myself because of how thin it is, but with how rough I got at it with him, petroleum jelly would be waaaaaay too thick (it's more suited for toys.)

Also spit. It needs to be phlegm but if you have the right kind of spit (Like me and my bf ;) ) you're pretty much good to go any time anywhere. We went the first two years of our relationship only ever using spit. (This won't work with condoms however, for some reason the latex manages to be grippy no matter how slippery your spit is.

A water based lube is -the- best lubricant, but it's by no means a be all/end all. It's just the most slippery and easily recharged. Spit and olive oil however can be much more fun to reapply. Petroleum jelly just lasts forever (but it definitely slows things way down (which can be interesting in itself.)

I'd actually recommend having fun with your lubricants and switching them up, the more different the lubes are from each other the more different the experience.

A word of warning about the petrol-jelly and oils however: While I personal vouch for them as valid lubricants, hoooollycrap are they messy. Whenever my boyfriend stays the night we transform my sheets from five star hotel to seedy super 8

And of course with saliva, get tested before embarking because it won't work with condominiums.

Furthermore, be sure you are using finers, or a glass toy: oil based products with rubber-made or latex materials could potentially be harmful. The oil product can begin to break down the materials listed above

*fingers..correction sorry

'but main rule i stick by, if you can eat it, its probably gonna be safe to use in another mucious membrane lol' 

Just don't go sticking any chilli peppers up there. Or salt. This isn't a particularly wise rule.

Could you use petroleum jelly?