Any lotion works and Vaseline does too

Coconut oil. It is the best out there, and will help keep your skin smooth and feeling like it 20 years old!

Make sure it is non scented and organic.

Soap burns your bum kinda like vics does

Oils like this are actually terrible lubricants because they have the risk of coating the inside of your anus, which is dangerous.

I would suggest not using soap as it stings your butt. Like soap does your eyes it also doesnt taste too good and it might not be too healthy for you

I have used oils, specifically vegetable oil, great value from Walmart, and if works fine. But, soap, depending on what it is made out of can burn. It's great for cleaning, in a soap water mix for enema, but not by itself unless you like the burn.

Vegetable oils do work, I have used it. It's actually quite a great lube, especially if you shower with it. Just make sure you wash the tub out, oil in the water gets slicker then it is by itself, and makes the tub super slippery. But, I have used it. Back when I played a lot, it helped my be able to fist myself, its safe, and doesn't irritate.

If you are wondering what brand? I used great value from Walmart, so any brand should work just fine. And if you don't know how much to use, get a small bottle and fill it up a few inches, or a few centimeters, and that should be plenty for a little play.

Give me a straight up answer, WHAT IS THE MOST USEFUL AND NON-IRRATATING LUBE?

Aloe Gel works incredibly well !!! BEST I've ever used, coconut oil 2nd.

PURE aloe gel is what I meant to add........no alcohol/chems

Thank you, I a 61 year old married man and have wondered myself what I can use. Are there any recipes for homemade lube? I love fingering my ass when masturbating.

what is a good way to wash yourself out on the inside?

Im in the same boat..eh ive found some hair gells to works really well

Why use any of these? you can get more please by using the best lube for anal sex

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I personally recommend you to just order some good lube online. Especially for anal, you must have good lube for it to be pleasant / comfortable. It's worth the risk. Then you can hide it under your mattress. That's what I used to do.