Can I have anal sex with you?

Hi may I ask what you're name is?

Coconut Oil is best!

If you are in a monogamous relationship and don't use condoms (all oils break down latex).

Whatever you put on your skin is absorbed over time and goes where? Straight into your bloodstream. Coconut Oil is 100% natural and super healthy for you, unlike many chemical laden lubes. It's also a potent natural anti-bacterial agent, which is a bonus.

Coconut Oil is great also as a massage oil, just make sure to get the Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Oil as it has no smell, or a light, pleasant scent.

You won't see it advertised or promoted as lube as no company can make money from something so readily available on Supermarket shelves, so you have to rely on word of mouth.

soap burns. dont do it.

I haven't tried it, but sense its natural and healthy try using coconut oil

Lye is a caustic alkali base, not an acid. And the process of saponification (making soap) consumes the lye. Reasonable quality soap should be fairly pH neutral and works reasonably well as lube for soft things but will still sting heaps if you over-stretch your anus or scratch it in the process. Avoid if possible.

If your under 18 it doesn't mean that you can't have sex if you didn't know here in Minnesota the legal consent age for sex of any kind is 13

Coconut oil will disrupt your oh balance I your vagina and can cause yeast infections

Oh man I stopped reading just before your comment, it hurts, do not use soap I do not recommend :( hurts the rear a lot

Guys i just like to wank and i am 16 so i wanted to try anal aswell but i am not gay so can you tell me if i can use shampoo for lube?
Howere i have tried baby oil but its finished now and i dont want to tell me mum to get me baby oil as it will sound weird so can you tell me if shampoo or conditioner works? And i dpnt want it to be stingy or irritating!

Ive gotten soap in my tush and trust me it burns like hell.

don't put in your ass what you wouldn't put in your mouth. Just cause you can't taste it doesn't mean your body doesn't absorbs the substances. Soaps are not meant to go into your system.

no.
Shampoo soaps and other stuff like that are a terrible idea. It will go into your system.

Use Coconut oil. It has more Pros than cons. It's all natural, long lasting, light, and makes it wonderful! It's all natural too, and doesn't go bad.

No it's extra virgin;)