Ewwww xD god no don't use yogurt heaven help these young'ins lmao

Saliva works really well if its thick enough and sometimes I mix it with baby oil and other substances so I can slide in and out reallyyy well. I've had no problems with saliva and I don't see how it could damage any rectal tissue as its completely natural and from YOUR OWN body

If you are using a condom,  and I would hope most people would for anal as it is more risky than vaginal sex then you need to avoid oil based lubes, such as Vaseline or if your near the fridge butter eh You need a water based lube  Ky jelly, aqua gel something from the chemist is best,  failing that a good handful of spit and taking your time may be ok.  If your not using a condom or it's for masturbation or butt plugs some baby oil would be ok I suppose o.O but it may get sore as it warms up.  Vaseline would be a good one to pick up at the store with your parents, you can use it on chapped lips too so there is a reason to buy it.

Um violet... without a condom anal and vaginal are both as risky, so is oral. If someone's genitals are out, there is risk of std's. If you are with a single partner who is trust worthy and you are both tested (clean) then there is ZERO risk. As some guest posted a page or two ago, it's basically different strokes. Some things irritate some people some things don't. That's all there is to it, end of story.

Petrol jelly

butter

oil

water based lube

oil based lube

spit

it don't matter as long as you are safe and it works for both partners. I'd avoid soap though, yeah you can wash your butt with it but that's alot different then having it pushed up inside of you, and it doesn't even lubricate that well long term.

end of story

/thread

p.s. you can have safe sex without condoms, its called you and your partner(s) having had recent std tests and not sleeping around outside of however many people are currently clean and screwing each other. Aids and herpes don't just magically appear in people who don't already have them. You could also have sex safely with 500 people through this logic, assuming those 500 were all tested clean and didn't stray from the herd so to speak.

C'mon people science, its a medical forum.

Where are you from

I've been using extra virgin olive oil for anal for years.  And I give and receive anal A LOT, like 3 or 4 times a week.  I've never had a problem with it. None of the silly warning I've seen in this thread....  it works really, really well, is edible (hint, hint), and cleans up well, AND is way cheap compared to high end anal lubes.  I always end up feeling nice and moisturized...  (well there's the huge load of cum in my ass contributing too... grin). The only real drawback I have experienced are getting the bedding clean(put down a towel) and it does seem to emulsify a bit after long, hard, sessions - i.e. it curdles a bit and makes an odorless gel you have to wipe or enema clean away.  Hey, it's an ass, you're f*****g it, it's not the worst that can happen.  Cleaning yourself out well beforehand is a whole 'nother discussion. Warm water enema is my method, and again, it works very well. 

Use conditioner it helps

Just use saliva thats what I do and it works pretty well

Ummm if your under close watch, doesn't that mean your under 18 and shouldn't be having anal sex?

Is extra virgin olive oil good?

the original question was about masturbation. people just started mentioning anal sex because its related, but there are different rules to what is and isn't ok. mainly because of condoms and what can damage them.

Excuse me, sir (or madam, or it isn't that important), I would like to point out that you could not be farther from the truth. Lye is, in fact, a base, not an acid, hence its slippery qualities.

Boy butter is an anal lube that is made of vegetable oil. Olive oil is extremely healthy for your body and skin. I also have worked in a gay sex store as well, I know a buttload about lube. Olive oil will be fine. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

wow, when I first started doing anything anal, I was looking for something to use as lube, and I decided that f**k it, my aloe vera plant can be lube, it'll be fine, and it really, really is, never had any irritation, it's always kept my anal toy/finger lubed up enough for a good hour of fun, and it actually makes the toy easier to wash afterwards. The only problem for me is that my poor Aloe Vera plant seems to be dying from too much use :(

DO NOT USE SOAP EVER