hi im 15 years old and after i shave my vagina i get these red bumps and they bleed and im still a virgin how can i treat that i would really like to know because it hurts please help me

i have the same problem its like after i shave my vagina i get red bumps and they bleed then after im out of the bath for a while they turn into like zits i think i dont know but how do i keep this from happening !!!!!!!!!!

You guys have nothing to worry about. Often when shaving a pubic area pimples arive, it is very common. As for bleeding red bumps, you are probably just irritating the skin in that are that is very sensitive. Just shave more gently and you will be fine.

Can I just suggest that you might what to re-think shaving your vagina. You have hair there to protect your body from bacteria and fungus etc. That is why it is there. Maybe just a trim would be more comfortable, more natural and safer. You were created with hair there so embrace it. A womens body is beautiful the way G-d created it (I believe in a higher power) Laura

I know hair can be irritating. When I shave I get whats called Razor burn. its much like your describing. The solution to my problem was using a hair removal cream, this took away the burning, iching, redness, and bumps.

your local drug store will have solutions for shaving that area creams, gels, etc. the red pumps are razor bumps and the pimple like bumps are usually ingrown hairs.

**edited by moderator**

The bumps, are ingrown hair...
After a while of shaving, it starts to disappear.
it's also like razor burn