Hello All,
I've white skin, and fews freckles over my body, but recently( 2 years ago) i started get more and more freckles on my face and body,Can someone give me some advise how to stop that or what is really the problem make those freckles keep show on my body more and more each day? Please help me. i am very worried and sad, i don't know when it gonna stop. I went to doctor and she doesn't give me any advice. Help me please

freckles are usually the result of spending time in the sun! ive got them n my arms and shoulders from repeatedly getting sunburnt!

you could try wearing long sleeved tops or wearing sun cream all year round - see if it helps???

Ok, thanks

Sometimes freckles are cute, especially around the bridge of your nose and on the cheeks. There is a way to fade them, but not make the entirely go away. Cut a good size lemon in half and rub the half section all over your freckles. Do this on a daily basis, or buy a bunch of lemons and make a lot of lemon juice. Keep it stored in a bottle with a top on it in the fridge.. Use cotton balls to swab your face or freckled area. The acidity in the lemon reduces the color of your freckles. (also good for your hair) If you use the juice on your face, follow by a good moisturizing. Let the juice dry and leave it sit for a while, the you can put your favorite moisturizer on.