I have been on accutane now for nearly two weeks and i havent had a drink since starting, i am going to a party this weekend and i am not sure if i should get wasted or not. help us out

the reason you got breakouts is because you stopped taking the drug for a few days!!

thats not correct,you get drunker quicker because accutane and alcohol effect your liver therefore the two combined makes you drunker quicker.it isint that you have an interaction in mixing both but it is simply a strain on your liver so it is advised to go easy on the alcohol.

I've heard that accutane really hurts your liver when you drink on it. I've also heard that accutane thins out your blood, so when you drink, it causes you to get more drunk than you usually would. I drank on accutane a couple nights ago and it was awful. I drank a fair amount, but it made me way more drunk than I should have been. I blacked out and passed out. I was throwing up the whole next day. Drinking is bad for you to begin with, but drinking while on accutane is awful. Don't risk it.

I'm taking  40mg per day..i really want to drink but i scared to I'm 110 pounds. IM not a big drinker i usually get drunk after 3 or 4 shots ..can someone give me advice on hoe much i should take without doing damage or getting sick?

damn girl pop in an alcohol swab and you'll b set

ive been taking it for 2 months and i started out slow because i was definitely getting drunk quicker but after one month i could drink the same amount and didnt have much of a different effect on hangovers, sickness, puking etc. i do think however the moere you drink the harder the accutane is to kick in and work for you.

It's spelled "intoxicated" people!

Accutane is processed by the liver, as is alcohol!! Meaning your liver is already working without any alcohol...drinking heavily and/or regularly cab cause permenant!!! Liver damage...if you doc detects high liver enzymes on your blood tests accutane will be withdrawn from you... Be careful!

ive  been taking accutane for 2 weeks and decided to have beers the other day.. i drank about 14 cans of beer and nothing happpend to me.. I did eat alot of food and drank water during the day and only drank beer.. Other than very dry lips and skin those are the only side effects ive gotten.... everyone is different so drink at your own risk..

You're an id**t. You drank AS much on Accutane as you did before you started taking Accutane? You were just asking for those seizures.

I am currently taking accutane. Here is my advice: if you're going to drink take it slowly and pace yourself. Start with 1 drink and wait about 15 minutes after you have finished it to make sure you feel okay. Then go from there. Just don't over-do it because accutane can make you get drunk quicker than normal. For me I can drink almost as much as normal with no problems but I tend to only drink beer. HOWEVER, you will break out considerably after a night of drinking so be cautious about that.

I've been on accutane for about 3 months and I was wondering if it's ok to have some rum it's like 25% alcohol. I didn't have a lot I didn't even get drunk it was a kinda sorta pretty small amount. Is that ok? OR???????

Don't have more than 2 drinks man, not worth it. It tolls on your liver far too much to be mixing. Two drinks max in a day. Both alcohol and Accutane thin your blood out. No bueno. It'll be worth it. You have your whole life to drink, PLUS, most people understand that you can't drink on Accutane so just tell people you're partying with: "Yo I'm on Accutane" they'll be like: "Aww shyoot, good idea not drinkin'" then you just get mad respect. Party like Bob Marley and Barry Obama, burn some treeeeeees.

Coconut rum with pineapple juice in a plastic Arizona ice tea bottle I drank like 3 quarters of it. I didn't take the pill that same night(last Friday) yesterday I was walking in the street and I blacked out and fell. Will I be ok? Is everything going to clear out, orrrr