HCG!?! What is it?

Is this for real? I REALLY NEEEED to know!! Lol! Thanks for sharing

The person who posted about the HCG was just a spammer. Ive been researching this for 5 yrs and since Dec. 29th 2016 I actually put everything I've learned into action and as of today I have lost a total of 22 lbs in the past 2.5-3 mths. on a daily dose of 148 mg of Methadone for almost 7 yrs now. I dont know if this will work for men, But what Im doing will work for women as long as you truly commit yourself full time daily and honestly. Its ok to make a mistake as long as you fix it the second you realize you went off plan. This has to be a life style change while you are on Methadone for life or until several mths after getting off Methadone. Its not easy and it is time consuming, but worth it for me anyways. If your interested in the rigorous daily plan let me know and Ill take the time to write out all Im doing on a daily basis to counter and actually reverse the weight this Methadone has put on me. I wish you all the best in your continued addiction recovery and your weight loss journey!

How do I get a hold of you I'm in desperate need of your findings LOL I've gained 50 pounds on methadone and I'm so so depressed but I'm clean and I want to stay that way please get ahold of me  cherish

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can serovital be taking w methadone

Try vitadone. They sell it on Amazon. I took it and have lost about 60 pounds. It's the only thing that's worked so far. I think it basically tricks your system into behaving the way it would if you weren't on methadone.

What is HGC? And can u tell me more about what helped you. My story is the exact same as every other woman on this thread except this was my first time on methadone and ive never tried to taper. Im at 90 mgs and have been clean for a year. I want to try taper to lose weight. Do u have contact info to message me??

Yes. Plz help me. I am after 15 months and at 100 mg I have gained 37 pds and feel so fat. I need any and all help. It took me 9 months to get clean and to level up to 100 so I am not comfortable going down yet.

Oh plz yes help!!!!! I am 53 yo. I have been on methadone for 15 months 100 mg. Sober for 5 months. Now after a year my weight gain was 37 pds and I feel awful. Look like I swallowed a spare tire. Plz help me. I am desperate. I don't know which is worse the weight and how I feel or the other. Thank u in advance for your help.

PLEAS HELP ME X

PLEASE HELP ME AM SO SO UNHAPY X

What's the HCG?

I've been on methadone for almost a year and I've gained 35pounds. I'm disgusted with myself. I barely eat anything at all.. So I don't understand. My legs do swell a lot.
. I mean bad... I can put dents in my legs... So mymichelle... I think that was it. And. Amber Sullivan... I hear you... Idk what to do besides starve my self. GRRR... SO AGGREVATINGU

In rely to amber... I'm feeling the exact same way so ur not alone. Have you found out anything to help yet??? Just hang in there... I thought about offer had one too but Idk. Thanks for sharing your story

Yes I need help!!! PleasPlease