I have been off methadone almost a week. no loss of weight but i guess i got to give it some time?

How did you lose the weight gain from the methadone?

I am currently on 160mgs. And i have been trying to lose weight no sucess i weigh 235 lbs and want to get down to 180 i can't afford to get off methodone i am terrified to go use again please help i have seen the ads on HCG but can't afford it i have lost my confidence and just gave up on trying i love being clean off heroin i guess i am going to have to get use to being fat and clean i wear a size 15 and wluld love to get down to a 10 please help your story sounds so promising Thank you

people dont realize the amount of sugar thats ur ingesting while drinking methadone they usually give u tang orange juice with it to kill the methadone taste theres alot of sugar in the tang and in alot of our daily foods parasites love to feast on sugar in our digestive system serious weight loss could be some type of a parasite in your stomach or in the intestines i lost at least 15 lbs while being on methadone started on 90mgs a day now i tapered down to 48 mgs a day and ive got a little bit of my appetite back but i keep getting skinnier i dont use anymore so i went to a holistic guy and he gave me something for my stomach i dont have foul gas anymore and my stomach seems to be ok the point is stay away from to much sugar and mabye some damage in my stomach from years of prescription pill abuse these things are the bloody devil!!! I wish everyone the best in their lives and everyday is a struggle but think of people in foreign countries who are killed and slaughtered whole villages decimated and were complaining about our drug addictions look at what our society has become sad really!!! ps Happy holidays to all!!!

Yes I would live to heat how you lost the weight I've been on methadone for a year and have gained almost thirty pounds I use to weigh 120 before I started it now I weigh 150 if u have the answer please share I'd really appreciate it

I am sooo happy and relieved to read these posts about ungodly weight gain on methadone!! I literally woke up one day and could not put on my jeans. I was up to 180 mg a day last April!! Now I am on 100 mg because of the rapid weight gain in on that put on 50plus pounds. I stopped eating any sugar or carbs but that did not help. I still have huge breasts and a big fat belly and bottom that honestly makes me feel like total sh*t. It's a different weight too. Weird weight. Why don't they warn you? It's very downplayed. My doctor wants me to start PT for increase pain in my neck and back. So a pool therapy is what we are starting with. Putting a bathing suit on is going to be hell. When do you start feeling better on methadone?? If ever? Please help.

hi my name is tina and ive been on methadone for 8 yrs off an on evey time i use i lose all my weight then when i go to get back on methadone i always gain all my weight back this time iv e been on methadone for 2yrs an i got on it because i was pregnet with my 2 child an i noticed my self ive gained alot of weight and i really want to lose it because i have 2 kids who need me so please can any one help me

Where is it at???????!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fat I can't breathe 140mgs went from 120 to 260 5feet 2 I need help I'm so tired I feel like quitting dome using heroin to loose weight then go back on dome at a low dose I need quick results or I give up
HELP!!!!!!!

I don't believe their is help other then getting off methadone period n getting back on heroin loose the weight n come back to methadone n stay at a very low dose just enuff so u won't get sick or fat as hell like me 14 yes I've been on it. I get off and loose weight soooooO fast then get back on n get so fat my knees n back hurt. Theirs no diet or secret pill ur just going to have to decide. Stay far on methadone n drug free or get off dome n become that dope Fein u once we're.Lois 80lbs n get back on the program
I'm so depressed..

What is HCG? I thought that was the pregnancy hormone? Or do u mean HCA??

PLEASE TELL! Ur the 1st one I've seen that offers a possible solutions! Ud be a HERO in all of our books! Lol!

What kind of HGH did you use.

You can do payment plan for the HGH Serovital

Please tell me where I can get this HCG from I got to get rid of this weight which is mostly all stomach

Would love to know some information on how you lost the weight please Ive tried everything and nothing helps!