Help pls this sucks

yes please let me know

please tell me

Mymichelle37.....please......omg what's it called where can I get it I've been trying for a yr with no luck I went from 122 to 187 and can't deal no more so if u could please help I would appreciate it so much

WOW! How crazy it is that all us females on Methadone are experiencing the EXACT same things & have the exact same story. Ive been on it for 10 yrs now which blows my mind & disgusts me. Im tapering down, trying to get off it. Highest was 85. Now down to 45. But anyway, just like u guys, ive gained so much damn weight tho ive never had issues with weight before this. The sweating too is horrible. I asked the nurse at my clinic about it & she says she thinks its related to our hormones & thats why it's mostly women affected. So reading your post gave me a huge light bulb moment & now im dying to try this hcg stuff. So thanks alot for your post. Are there any side effects??

Thanks,
Laura :)

Hi laura, i tried the hcg and i hate to tell u this but i only lost 5 pounds and im still suffering, i cnt seem to find anything to xrop weight from thia darn stuff. Im now down to 38mg of methadone and still hav a hars time. Good luck to u....

Help where can I find this my daughter has gained 35 pounds and feels so depressed I real need to know how to get this Thank you plz reply Pam

If you did not lose weight, then you are not any better off. I am considering garcinia cambogia. I heard that it may cause withdrawl symptoms, which i would be OK with. As long as it wasn't too severe. Methadone is simply too dangerous of a drug for me to continue.

It sounds like a starvation diet. How long did you keep it up?Well, I have found lowering my dose to be the thing that works.

Thats bull. I eat less then that typically, and it is not my thyroid. I have no problem without Methadone. If I even skip one day of Methadone I loose weight. What is it about some people that they simply do not believe that methadone is a problem?

I know you wrote this over a year ago, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the diet trick that worked for you. I've been on Methadone Maintenance Treatment for 7 years and in that time I went from a 128 lbs. to 220lbs.... in 7 YEARS. And prior to MMT, I've never weighed over 130 in MY LIFE! I was a hardcore-training, super healthy gymnast for 20 years; I had the best body in the world and once I got sick w/cancer my world changed. Being on oxy's for 8 years left me beyond addicted so I went from oxy's to MMT b/c it helps with pain control and still alleviates the addiction. HOWEVER, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT... diets, pills, exercise, healthy eating, and starvation..... NOTHING WORKS. My body is huge, flabby, and gross. I can NOT come off MMT but I can not handle being fat. What can I do? Please help. Thank you.
With Sincere Gratitude,
Jaci

ive been on methadone for 3 years now and ive lost about 10 to 15 pounds, ive always been slender yet defined, i have no appetite and look pretty skinny pale and sick looking, i was up to 90mgs a day and ive tapered down to 72mgs it took me quite a while to come down because i was afraid of going back to painkillers i havent used in quite a while and honestly lost the cravings to get high i went to see a legitimate government registered cannibis doctor and have been using medical cannibis oil to help with my pain it seems to help im on a low dose to start off im using cbd oil for pain, inflammation and its brought back my appetite as well and i used a prescribed amount of thc oil before bed to help with sleep ive had lots of friends that gained all kinds of weight off of methadone but for me it was the total opposite unfortunately im trying to go down 6mgs every 2 weeks its a slow process ive also noticed some abdominal pain and discomfort from drinking the methadone everyday so pretty much what im getting at is i guess everyone reacts differently to this

all im going to say is medical cannibis helps with alot of pain issues my aunt had cancer and cbd thc oil helped shrink her tumor and helped aid in pain management, currently im taking the oil as well for my arthritis and it works like a charm you should go see a alternative medecine doctor not to sure where your from but you will get it for free from the grower suppliers because you have cancer thats how it works in canada anyways you should get off the doctor prescribed pain pills i was on them for years i know it helps you with your pain but it does a hell of alot of damage inside your body and it ruins lives im speaking from experience you dont have to listen to me but its a safer way god put this plant on this earth for a reason! not to sure how it would work for you to loose weight but pain management it works wonders!

I feel for you, once again try medically prescribed marijuana oils, do some research first youd be surprised what it could do for you, all doctors want to do is keep you on pain pills, think about your liver a great thing to take to protect it is milk thistle my mom and i have been using it for years people who take strong medications or work in toxic enviroments are seciptable to liver problems everything you ingest is filtered thru your liver so protect it while you can but for pain management there are better alternatives then stupid pain pills i know they help u im not against them for that reason im upset that most family doctors will opt for pain pills then other safer treatments youd be really surprised at the amount of money that methadone doctors make per patient per day its crazy! we all need to get off methadone and start using medical cannibis please do some research about it id love for it to help yet another suffering patient i wish you all the best try it you have nothing to loose !

It just seems impossible while u are on this medication.7yrs ago when I came off methadone and switched to subutex I dropped 32 lbs in one month.it straight up is the methadone!!!!!I'm back on I now, and i gained the 32lbs,plus some,but when I get down to 30mg. Again I will DEFINITELY GO BACK ON SUBOXONE OR SUBUTEX.At first try subutex first so u don't go into instant withdrawal,..still wait a solid week before taking it