I also have tried EVERYTHING! I am currently on the triple threat by ItWorks! Thermofit, fat fighters, and greens. Been on those for two months and have only lost a couple pounds. (I'm fifty pounds over weight and NEVER weighed more than 130...EVER!). Please let me know if you find anything out as I will too. This is horrible but Methadone has helped me. I just hate this weight. Thank yo

How do I get hcg

how does HCG work i have tried everything to loss weight

please email where you got your hgh... I'm afraid I will never find this thread again... thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi mymichelle, I've been on methadone now for 7 years and have gained over 80 pounds. I would like to speak with u about your wt. loss.

hi amber, not sure if u'll even read this but i have to ask. my situation is disturbingly identical to what u described. im shocked but also relieved that im not sitting at this table alone,(so to speak). i know your post was awhile ago & u may have moved on from there & dont wish to share. but im very desperate, i hate that word, but i am, its not so much for a particular substance anymore but to get this weight OFF. 2 years ago i weighed 48kgs, but that was alittle under for my average. i was usually a healthy 55kgs & happy. i no longer see myself in the mirror anymore. i dont recognise that girl looking back at me. that girl now weighs 107kgs. how did this happen! til now i never knew the ignorance of clothing stores. SIZE-ISM, I call it. anyway i wont go on, but everything u mentioned is everything im dealing with & i mean everything. i know u were asking for advice, im hoping that u may have some for me. i guess im asking if u managed to overcome these struggles & how. but if your still there & "sitting at this table too", could  we share some conversation! (i hope u get my gest, i play with my words abit) AniBee

How could you stand the drops under your tongue? They make me gag and my mouth waters so pushi g the drops out from under my tongue and into the rest of my mouth then i end up spitting it out. I have 2 bottles of thr the drops but not sure of a successful way to dose..

nice post doc!

Hcg ? Milligrams? Where to get it. Please help. Been on methadone 4yrs was 120 now 198 and severely depressed. Glad I'm sober.

Please help I am at 210 and have tried everything can u help me

Yes hi I see that this is over a year old but I am trying to find a way to lose weight while on methadone I weighed around 130 before I started and now up to a ridiculous 175 which I hate I have never been this big in my life and I have 2 kids and never weighed more than 150 while pregnant but lost it soon after. I saw you post and was excited to see you have lost weight so please I would love to know how. I have tried a lot of different things spent money on a lot too. Worked my but out and nothing but a little bit here an there but it comes back so quick, it's like I did it all for nothing. So please enlighten me!

I know you wrote this a month ago but just incase you still need help I'm going to share my expierence with you , I was addicted to oxycodone for about 3 years taking wayy to much a day, finally I got pregnant and said enough is enough I can't do this and take care of a child, so I did research and read about methadone (worst mistake ever) while I will say that it did help me get my life back on track, put money in my pocket rather than any dealer I could find pockets, it made me gain weight just like you and it got to the point where I was seriously asking myself "would I rather be skinny and on drugs or fat and sober" mind you I have always been tiny!!!!! Like 100lbs soaking wet so the weight gain was just not okay with me. When I started it and I was pregnant I didn't gain any weight on it, I was on a dose of 40-50mg I believe and I still stayed super skinny, When my son came I literally walked out of the hospital wearing the size 0 jeans I had my whole life, it wasn't until about 1 month after I had my son (total of 8 months on methadone) that I started to gain the weight, of course I didn't notice I was gaining weight until it was to late. After a month after my son was born with any methadone clinic you have to see the doctor every so often and I am not exactly sure why but the clinic I was going to makes pregnant women after giving birth raise there dose about 20mg and even though I was comfortable at 40-50mg the doc insisted that I raise my dose. Which knowing what I know now I would have ABSOLUTELY REFUSED but of course at the time I was like "cool, whatever" so being on 70mg that's when the sugar cravings started and I started gaining so much weight , I gained 60 pounds and didn't even recognize who I was in the mirror! So I started doing major research and what i found out is not everyone actually gain weight on methadone but a large amount of people do mostly women and there is a significant amount of methadone patients that gain weight with a dose of 50mg or more, also methadone tends to make you retain water.. So after working out for MONTHS and starving myself day by day literally nothing was changing , and so I tried the lowering my dose 5mg every week until I got to 20mg thinking that would definitely help me because I had read everywhere that if you drop your dose the weight will drop with it .. I DID NOT find this to be the case at all , I dropped from 70mg - 20mg and was still huge , and I was bigger in some places and smaller in others, like my arms were really swollen and big which I was not use to at all but my legs were pretty normal like always, so I know a lot of it has to do with the extra water in your body.. So I made the decision to switch from Methadone to Suboxone because I had also read a lot of places that it had made them lose weight , also side not I COULD NOT stand sweating 24/7 day after day on the methadone , I would be pouring swear when it was 30 degrees outside , I literally looked like a freak, I hated it. So I went thru the 72 hours of nothing before I could switch to Suboxone , which sucked but I made it thru it, I think I smoked a lil pot and took lots of Benadryl .. On the 3rd day had my suboxone intake which was so fuc$ing horrible even though I had detoxed to 20mg and been there for awhile and had not taken it for 3 days my body still thru into precipitated withdrawals because the methadone was still in my system .. Such a strong drug, anyways so that was hell all I wanted to do was go back to the clinic the next day and give up , but I was so tired of being overweight, sweating , and being prisoner to the clinic so I stuck it out and while I did lose only 10 pounds from being on nothing for 3-4 days I gained the 10 pounds back about a week maybe two after being on Suboxone because what they don't tell you and let me just tell you it is so damn hard to find from all the people making it out like Suboxone is better than Methadone which might be true but I found both to be horrible, but I eventually found out that Suboxone makes you retain more water than Methadone , it doesn't make you crave sugar as much but it makes you retain so much damn water .. So I had no changed what so ever but just a different drug which mind you Methadone still gives you that kind of screwed up feeling where as Suboxone DOES not after being on methadone it literally is like a disgusting pill you have to hold under your tongue for 10 min and then swallow and does NOTHING for you but make you not grave drugs however Suboxone made me have the worst anxiety I have ever had in my LIFE because between the opiates and the methadone I had been numbing my feelings and taking something everyday to make me not have to deal with my problems that when I got on that Suboxone it all came rushing in on me at once , it made me so clear headed that I had a panic attack atleast 2-3 times a day, I would cry over stupid stuff in the past that I had surpressed for so long and on top of that I HATED what I looked like in the mirror also the Suboxone made me feel so SHITTY daily my doctor had me on like 14mg a day which he is an id**t because subs is such a strong drug you only need 2-4 mg anymore you are literally wasting it and the rest of it builds up and gives you the worst headaches I have ever expierenced , but because of EVERYTHING I had read on the internet I truly believed that I had to stick it out and just wait, work out and eat good and the methadone weight would come off.. well 4 months went by and though I did not gain weight I did not lose any and it was so obvious that I had so much water in my body,, so I decided to make an appointment with a psychiatrist because my husband has awesome insurance and I wanted to take advantage of it , I ALWAYS have known that I had ADD very bad as a child, my teachers would tell my parents that when I was young but my parents had me very young (16) and there main focus wasn't getting me help on something I seriously needed . I never finished high school I always have problems finishing stuff projects simple tasks like cleaning my room , and as I got older it got worse only I had delevoped anxiety along with it because ADD children who are not properly treated later develop anxiety (just found this out) although I knew I had anxiety since I was about 17 and I was thrown out on my own and had to figure out life at such a young age , I think the trama made it trigger, but I always assumed that my ADD turned to anxiety and not that I had both .. And since I'm married with 3 boys now I knew I needed to figure out the main source of my problem and not just keep self medicating myself because I didn't have insurance or parents or anyone to take me serious so I just found a quick fix, I knew something was wrong because i never had any ENERGY ever and I seriously use to lose stuff all the time my keys my cards everything they would be put in the most random places and I would not remember putting them there, I spent so much of my day looking for stuff that I had lost, I would make messes and leave them halfway cleaned up, sh*t scattered everywhere and my husband would b***h about it (which would piss me off) but I always knew he was right and I would always think why the hell would I just leave that there ) or I would get sidetracked while he was talking to me and be thinking of a million other things , so after going thru a million questions and a few tests at doctors I had tested positive for SEVERE ADD and anxiety , so my doctor prescribed me adderall and Xanax , I'm suppose to take the Xanax 4 times a day but I don't , I only take it at night to help calm me down and go to sleep from the adderall, I'm sure it would be since to take it 4 times a day but with a 6 2 and 1 year old I just can't be out of it , since being off both methadone and Suboxone the weight literally has melted off me , I lost 25 lbs in the first 2 1/2 weeks, now I know adderall can make people lose weight but becaue I have such bad ADD it really just makes me normal I still eat sleep everything else on it , also going from Suboxone to adderall I did not withdrawal ONE second of any day which was nice. So I know this was so long and I'm sorry but I know
Your pain and you can try a million different things and you may have more luck than I did with loosing weight on methadone or switching to Suboxone and loosing weight but the water retain on both of them is so high no MATTER what I did I couldnt lose weight on either of them! and I'm not sure exactly why you are on methadone but if it's because of an addiction you might consider going to a psychiatrist, a lot of addictions are you covering up something that's a bigger problem and that needs total different medication! Thanks for reading I have no idea if this helped at all lol but sorry it was so long

Yes please let me know ASAP

please let me know ASAP

Hi! I know this post is old, but you literally took every word out of my mouth. It's crazy how much our stories relate, curious how you are doing now? Stay strong you're still beautiful