What's the secret???

HCG is NOT A THING EVERYONE IM sorry to bust ur bubbles of hope BUT HCG IS A PROGRAM/CHANNEL ON TV GUYS

Please tell me your findings, I need it bad. My name is Adam, I think most of my weight is water retention. Exercise doesn't work and I barely eat. All this thanks to methadone. I need to lose around 40-50 pounds. Can ya help me? Please tell me this fast weight loss thing you're doing!

I'm on methadone now, gained close to 70 #. Considering getting totally off methadone can't stand this weight. But can't take diet pills on methadone, help if you can

That's HGTV. Lol

Did it work?

Where can you get HCG?

Get off the methadone and try suboxone. Vastly superior maintenance drug.

Omg YES PLEASE HELP ME! I've been on methadone for almost 2 yrs 190mlg. I've gained

Please help I'm in need of hcg and where to get it I have been on methadone now for 5yrs and yes gained weight the biggest I've ever been even bigger than my pregnancies,  please help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

please contact me about this! 

GI can help! I have been in this situation for 5 years and just recently have found something that works wonders for my weight loss journey!! 

Hi can I get more information?

You are full of it and a complete scam. Nothing that makes you lose 20+ (which I suspect is complete bull) in one week is frightfully unhealthy. You're on here to give false hope and get the money of desperate and depressed girls. Shame on you.

*nothing makes you lose 20+, and if it does, it's frightfully unhealthy.