I am 27 and am overweight and I wonder-can I lose weight with aerobics? Or is there something else I should do to lose my weight. I have tried some pills I even try not to eat for days but I am still overweight so could aerobic help me in losing weight for I am really becoming desperate over this especially regarding the fact that I spent most of the time sitting and working with the computer?

It is not only it could help you losing weight it could also help you control your weight after you lose it. Anyway it might be hard at the beginning but you just need to keep on with aerobic and be patient and once you lose weight with aerobics you don't have to worry they would get back and keep in mind it is not good eating anything. My advice is eating every meal normally with good food combination and you would lose all the calories again by doing aerobics. Anyway every person has its own metabolism so someone would lose weight much faster than the other and regarding this fact I think that it is always better having your own personal aerobic trainer so he could properly direct you showing you what would be the best aerobics exercises that would fit your body type and metabolism also.