I am going through this. My fiance and I decided that would be okay to party like we were young . he saw things that wasn't true. That i cheated with the dealer which i don't even talk or have seen in person. I stayed in the car amd he got it. The guy worka with him. He accused me of stealing drugs from him and started say that i hid in my hair. Or that hia friends were talking in code next to him because they know i am cheating. Say that i drug him to sleep so i can go f**k woman and guys . i never been with a woman. He sniffed my workout supplements saying that ia drugs that i switched. So he got violent and paranoid and kicked me out because he blames me dor everything bad in his life. He thinks he ia fine and the reason he can't find proof ia because i am good at hiring. Lost my 7 years friend and my boyfriend fiance for 3. I am at loss

Thankyou for your sincere advise, my father is a very recent victim of this disease. It's like hell on earth dealing with situations.

In with you. You posted a year ago. Message me, I'm 15 years in this sh*t. Please please tell me the outcome

I'm desperate. No way out. Please please tell me that there is hope out there

I am there also. Been married 14 years, and last year it began, the accusation. He said I was sleeping with someone from my work, following me around, had to get my time cards copied for him, my phone was sent to w professional forensic phone place that deals with finding affairs and deleted message streams/ texts/ GPS locations, ECT, it came back clean, he still doesn't believe me. Have lost a job over it.
We have 2 young kids, and I am so trapped. I can't go anywhere, afraid to be in my house alone because he voice records me. I watched Bridget Jones Diary, and recorder picked up the sex scene, and of course he says I have someone at house in sleeping with.
Then things are ok for a few weeks, but if I tell him I'm too tired for sex, which he wants all the time, it will trigger him again. I can't keep living like this. To outside world he is completely normal, and a great guy. I am a health care professional, work crazy hours, have 2 kids, and sometimes, I am tired and just want to sleep.
I can't see my friends, I can't go anywhere. I literally have to show him time stamped receipts from groceries store.
And here's the best part...while all this is going on, this last year, I found out he has cheated on me twice to get back at me, for all of my non existent lovers.
I love him, and I want our family to stay together, but I really can't take it anymore. He also thinks there is absolutely nothing the matter with him, and I am just a w****.
I read these posts, and a lot of people advise, leave, get out, but where do you go when you have no where to go, with 2 kids?

Women also suffer from this disorder. My girlfriend is a nightmare with it. I've had about enough of it.

My sons partner has that it's getting very dangerous he gets accused of having affair no matter where he goes she storks his phone where he was working she smells his clothes she wakes up during the night abusing she will put a scene on no matter where she goes especially public places she hits her self makes out my done it her own children yell at her to stop she puts her head through the walls to get attention

What is your currecurrent situation? I am going through the same phase in my life.