Hello. I'm 36 year old male and there last couple of years I have developed very serious obesity problem. It seams to me like anything I eat goes directly into fat and that I can't do anything about it. I was trying several times to practice some kind of physical activity but nothing could help me.
Cutting down on food was no option for me because I'm a big gourmand! I almost lost hope that it will get any better when one friend told me some good stuff about Mediterranean Diet and I sincerely hope that it will help me! Please, if someone knows more about it- help me!

Hi. I would really like to help you because I know some facts about this diet, although I would rather say that this is way of life, not just simple diet!
The diet is based on the traditional eating habits of Mediterranean peoples. I don’t know how much do you know about this but the keywords are livestock, fishing and agriculture of their region.
So, what do you need to change!?
Basic principles are high intakes of cereals, grains, vegetables, dried beans, olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs, seafood, and fruit. I don’t even need to mention that vine intake should be on daily basis!