lately i have been feeling fat and i was thinking about going on the 2 4 6 8 diet but im worried i will get weak again like when i was anorexic and i dont know what the menu for the diet is i would like to know it and i would like to know what would happen to you if you follwed this diet properly for as long as a diet is mean to be followed thanks for the help

Hi there, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling fat. Did you ever try going on the diet? I would like to hear how anyone else was able to excecute this too. Can someone let us know?

2 – 4 – 6 – 8 is one popular diet with restrictors, if you ask me. It is all about calories intake in different way so your metabolism get tricked. Your body will think that you are taking more food when you are not. The fact with this diet is that there is no evidence that it actually works. You can even rotate the number of calories on given day. Some practice to star with 200 calories and end with 800 calories per day. And some start with more calories per day and end up with 200 calories. Some eve do the combination and start with 200 calories go up to 800 calories and lower the number down again to 200 calories.
Good luck.