Hi friends, I am very weak looking in my physical appearance. I have tried a lot to make my body get a good built up; including a healthy diet plan and tough work out sessions, but did not get any satisfactory results. Does anyone know the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

My son is 6ft. and once wighed 145 pounds. He was frail looking and wanted to bulk up. Not that i am saying you should do it the way he did, but he went on a McDonalds binge. Yikes, i didn't think that was a good idea, but i gotta say, he looks real good at 205 lbs. now.
When i was stressed about something 5 years ago, i lost 20 pounds. My pants literally fell off me. I ate three big meals a day and snacked in between. With each meal i drank a can of Ensure Extra. Each 4 oz. can contains 350 calories, but there are also many nutrients in it.
My weight came back plus a little extra, but it looked good. Don't go and eat a ton of McDonalds, but you may want to throw a big mac into your diet a few times a week.