Hey people! A new runner needs advice here. I’ve just started running and it is good so far. I like it and it’s great. But I just don’t know much about the routine and ways of improving my speed and distance. Can you tell me a few useful tips and tricks about running? What is the important thing about training that I should pay attention to?

Hey there, rookie! In my opinion the most important thing for running is that you like it and enjoy every second. Routine is something that comes over the course of time. First of all, try to see how your body responds to running. As a beginner, you should run three to four times a week. As for the speed, you can expect it to improve during the first month. You should train continuously and after several months the speed will improve. In the beginning, your training shouldn’t last for more that half an hour, together with warming up. Each time increase the length of your training for 5 minutes until you can reach 30 minutes of running without stopping.