Hi. I'm 17 years old and I'm extremely turned on ALL THE TIME! I've tried sticking ends of brushes, ends of vibrating tooth brushes, big empty bottles, and pointing detachable shower heads at my p***y and NOTHING WORKS! I also have never squirted and I'm willing to do anything to make that happen. I love porn and wanna just pounce on my boyfriend because of how turned on I am. I am just the odd ball of my family and I am EXTREMELY embarrassed to talk to anyone except my boyfriend about this. I need something to satisfy me. I am a virgin and have a boyfriend and I just don't know what to do. What things can I stick in my p***y to make me squirt and give me the most pleasure? Can anyone PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

have u tried to let a guy lick u out

Try an unpeeled banana it curved up to hit your g spot

hey i m 22 years old and the awnser is have sex with your boyfriend.... after that i m sure your going to be better....... trust me

A banana would break off, which is potentially dangerous for infection.

just place a full pressure on ur clit full pressure of water from shower head uill reach climax in less than 5 mins.. 

baby you need some hard penis. Most of all ! you need stimulation the more you build it up the more likely you are to squirt baby. its not about the toys but how f*****g rady you are ! If you want to you gotta show us a video hahahha ;P