Im a girl i have a boyfriend and i have never squirted he said that his ex always squirted and im wondering why only some can do it? Thanks

Everyone responds differently, and everone's anatomy is different. Some of it comes down to technique, but a lot has to do with complete relaxation and complete comfort with your own body. However, I see no obvious automatic reason why you shouldn't be able to squirt. Just don't get stressed about it!

I think that this is also true. My boyfriend told me that he wants me to squirt, but whatever he or I try, I can't. I never believed that this has to do with anatomy, I just think that everyone is different and that a lot of different factors are playing a role in it. I don't know. I am not able to do that and I can say that I am not stressed at all about this. I can't, so what? Anyway, I really don't know is it healthy to squirt everyday, because I think that it is not....this is something that my friend wants to know. She can squirt, obviously... 

According to some research, 90% of women are able to squirt but less than 30% of men can make it happened!

Good foreplay will be the key and plus good hand gesture. It's based on my personal experience which I make all of my ladies experience their first squirt . Hopefully, it's helpful.