you guys are such bit***s drink it up

That's not true at all. I had a bad reaction from only 3 sips of wine, and I normally drink a bottle or two.

Do you have the neuroma in your foot?

Do you have the neuroma in your foot?

I take 900mg of gabapentin and am also a heavy drinker. During the first couple weeks it took just 2 beers to feel drunk but now 2 months i can drink the same amount I normally do and have no problem but my night time sleeping is great since I have 2 bulgeing disks in my back. After reading the comments it seems to effect everyone differently and my advice would be to take care and see how your body can handle the combination of both

I'm trying to inquire as to taking only 300 mg. once per night and 100 once per day perscribef for sciatic pain, and drinling 1 or 2 beers. Most people commenting on here talk about drinking large amounts of alcohol, getting arrested, blacking out, etc and so forth! I just want information on the potential safty of drinking a couple beers in opposed to getting plowed and or being rushed to the ER.. ANYONE on here that van relate to, and answer my question would be appteciated. Best of luck to ALL!

Please excuse my type O's. Small print is difficult for me. CHEERS!Planet

We all just broken and secretly 95years old

Had 2 glasses of wine last night with Thanksgiving dinner. Came home and as usual took 1 gabapentin to help with muscle pain. I threw up all night long and never remember throwing up so much in my life. I may never see Thanksgiving dinner the same way.

I believe you I have seen this happen to my sister. This drug should have warnings not to deink on it.

I had 2 glasses of wine over a 3 hour period and take gabapentin and woke up with the worst hangover ever! Thought it was a fluke. Had to daiquiris another night over a 3 or 4 hour period and againa hangover so bad I couldn’t get out of bed. And I can drink. A lot. Usually with a mild hangover depending on what I drink. But now I won’t even drink at all. It was that bad. Doc said that gabapentin was what was causing the hangover.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING GABAPENTIN FOR 7 MONTHS DUE TO BACK SURGERY. I AM AT THE MOMENT DRINKING BEER AND HAVE NO APPARENT SIDE-EFFECTS.I HAVE ALSO DONE THIS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY NUMEROUS DOCTORS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS ABOUT NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS..."DON'T WORRY 'BOUT IT"...ONLY IN CANADA LOL...THAT IS WHAT I WISH TO HAVE WRITTEN ON MY TOMBSTONE. "NO PLOBLEM" THE QUACKS SAY.....CHEERS!

Do not drink while on this medication ! I was sitting with friends all having a laugh, then I woke up no one around I was sat in the same position I last remembered it was 4 hrs later i stood up left for home then went to bed, I got a phone call hours later with a friend asking me what the hell happened last night. I was shocked to hear that I started fighting with a close friend, i could have seriousely injured him. I was eventually knocked unconcioise and put on the chair that I woke up on. I'm now terrified to drink never mind on medication. Please dont mix alcohol with medication.

Depending on your weight but, two drinks won't hurt you, just if you feelin to good stop! Enjoy.

If you read the instructions about what not to do, it says don't drink alcohol! I admit I have a shooter or two occasionally with no side effects. (600 mg daily). Each body is different . Listen carefully---our bodies are talking to us..