We all know that it’s not so easy to get up in the morning and run out in the street to start with your training .Especially if it’s a winter morning and it’s still dark, not to mention freezing cold. And you know that after the training you have to go to work and spend there at least 8 tiring hours. So, how do you motivate yourself? What’s the trick?

Well, it can be tough sometimes, but to tell you the truth I find my motivation in the fact that my body will look better if I make that effort and train. Sometimes I also picture pleasant events that will happen later in the evening when I finish everything I’m supposed to and when I can relax with my boyfriend, sipping a glass of wine in front of the fireplace. I think that’s actually what motivates me the most. That’s, generally speaking, what gets me through the day. It usually works, but when I need more strength and energy I promise myself shopping that afternoon and that’s another trick. Am I a cheater or what? 