Alright, so I've done research off and on about these white bumps and it has helped soothe the panic i had at first, I've read they could be inflamed hair follicles or cysts from excess testosterone production from puberty which is what i think i have. Even knowing these things though, they haven't helped my self confidence, in fact, it's only getting worse and worse.....I don't find myself thinking about them very much, but i know its affecting me passively. I first noticed these bumps around 7th grade which was about the time puberty started its routine. They were very small at first and could only be seen if the skin was stretched tight. Over the years they've gotten slightly larger and in greater numbers, some bigger than others, biggest one is a little smaller than a pea. Ive seen others tell people online that they shouldn't worry about it as its common, but i was never taught about these in any of my health classes so when i become intimate later down the road i'm almost sure the girl wont know anything about them and get scared. I'm still a virgin at the age of 17 almost 18 now, I almost feel as if i hate myself... When it comes to talking with girls I'm fine its just when things get flirty or anything more than that I freak out and panic, and get very shy and make myself look like an id**t. I really need to know if there is ANYTHING i can do to rid myself of these white bumps that are ruining my confidence. Ive heard that they usually go away, and Ive also heard that some people have them forever. I haven't told anyone, my parents would jump to conclusions, friends wouldn't take it seriously. I was waiting to turn 18 to see a doctor in secret. I should also add that the skin of the scrotum going right down the middle(if that makes sense) is bump free and smooth. The skin on either side of this small patch of smooth skin is where the stupid bumps are and the skin in that area is slightly red. The bumps are hard and round, the small ones will pop most of the time, although i read you shouldn't do so. I guess i just want help in any form, for the most part i just wanted to let it out before i go insane, as well as the hope for the slim chance that i can get rid of these god forsaken things. If you've read this whole thing thank you so much. Any serious answers would mean the world to me.

Hi! The creams and gels you are referring to are topical antibiotics, these will only be effective if there is an infection causing the white bumps. If you are concerned you should first see your family doctor before seeing a urologist. You'll find more information here https://www.steadyhealth.com/Problem_with_bumps_on_scrotum_t53047.html