I have been having throat problems for a long while now. I don't have insurance so I have been relying mainly on online sources to help.

I have had tonsil stones and have been dealing with them. I also was just diagnosed with strep yesterday and the medication is helping with swelling a lot.

Aside from this, there is a white thing in my throat that is the color of a tonsil stone except it has red blood lines through it. It is almost the whole width of my throat put has an uneven oval rounded top. It bops up and down as I talk or cough while I look at it. Its deep in the throat, I have to use a flash light and push the middle of my tough down in order to see it. I do cough up stones from my throat as well that are not in my actual tonsils.

Is this white thing a normal part of the throat, something that's normal that is coated in the tonsil stone grossness, or is it not suppose to be there at all? I do constantly feel like there is a foreign object in my throat which is why I ask. I did not mention it to the Dr because I don't want it to hurt my chances of getting insurance when I have money to afford it.

IF YOU HAVE LITTLE TO NO INCOME, YOUR STATE DOES SUPPLY SOME KIND OF INSURANCE FOR YOU, CHECK ON YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER HAVING YOUR TONSILS TAKEN OUT ASWELL, I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, AND I HAD THEN TAKEN OUT AND I AM DOING WELL NOW!