It sounds like you were pregnant already when you tested on the 12th/13th. A faint line is a positive, it just meant that you probably didn't have enough hcg hormones to give you a clear positive. That's why when you tested a week later you had a positive meaning that faint line was positive.

So basically I tested a lil too early?

No you didn't test too early since you had a faint line, it was just you didn't have enough hcg levels in your body to give you a clear positive. It happens sometimes, everyone's body isn't the same. It takes a little longer for some woman to get a positive. But you tested 15-16 days after intercourse which is enough time to test.

And if I got pregnant july the 2nd...then could I still got a faint positive also ?

No July 2nd would've been too soon to test. You would've definitely gotten a negative. A week after intercourse to test for pregnancy is too soon

So you saying I got pregnant before july 2nd ? I'm seriously lost again!

Not necessarily, I'm just saying that if you would've taken a pregnancy test on July 2nd it would've been too soon because you're suppose to wait 2-3 wks to test for pregnancy after intercourse. Testing early would give you false or inaccurate results. I know it's confusing but with pregnancy there's no way to tell exactly when you conceived... going by your due date I would say it was around July 2nd but a pregnancy test wouldn't have picked on it only a week after sex.