hi, I have shaved my pubic hair for a while now,But this week i shaved and the next day there was hundreds of tiny red dots all over my vagina...Im only 13 and a virgin but its freaking me out that theres SOOO many dots and its itchy and hurts to touch please can someone help me i dont know whats happened.Its crazy how many dots there are it covers my entire vagina.

Health Guru
what you have is razor rash and It could be that the razor was a little blunt or you shaved over the area to hard and to many times.
Try putting some moisturiser on it next time after you shave.

How often are you shaving your vagina?

How often are you changing your razors? What type of razor are you using? And, why on earth at 13 are you already shaving your beaver? Who gave you the idea to shave your vagina in the first place at your age?

What are you putting on after you are done shaving? And, why don't you ask your mother about it?