Hi everyone. Have you heard about this guy called Ian Smith? I don’t remember when, but apparently I liked his fun page on some social network and a couple of days ago I was annoyed by how many posts I see by that page, on a daily basis. So I wanted to unlike it, but when I opened the page I was interested by the tons of people commenting and talking about this diet. I usually don’t believe in this kind of stuff but I see people saying it’s great. Does anybody here know something about it? Is it really good?

Hi there

I know a lot about Dr. Ian Smith and his 4 Day Diet. I’ve read tons of information about it because I was planning to start with it a couple of days ago.

Ian Smith came up with 4 Day Diet and both him and his diet became popular, very fast.

If you read those posts you mentioned, you probably figured out that it is called 4 day diet but it is actually a month long program. It’s a real thing, it contains 7 phases, you lose pounds in every of them. Really great. You should totally try it.

Thank you very much TinkerBell23. Now I understand why so many people are discussing it online. It was kind of annoying. I thought that was just good web advertisement. I’m glad I asked here this question. If I get more positive answers and experiences I may try it myself. Till now I've tried tons of diets and weight loss programs and none of them worked. Maybe 4 Day Diet is the right thing for me.:) ( I never lose hope, that’s just who I am ;)) If anyone else has any experiences- good or bad, feel free to write it here, I’ll appreciate it.