For a while now my daughter has been having these weird headaches, we went to doctor they gave her allergy meds. I am almost 100% sure that's not it. A large majority of the time she stands up, she gets an intense pressure in her head that starts from the outer and goes to the middle of her head at the same time it feels like some ones fingers are pushing on her eyes and it hurts bad and she goes black, then when pressure goes away she can see again..    Can some one please help....

It could be her diet. Maybe if she isn't eating enough during the day. Does she eat breakfast everyday? Is she taking any other medications? Birth control? I get bad headaches from that sometimes. Always feel like there is a lot of pressure behind my eyes. Aside from that she may just suffer from severe migraines. You may want to have get a pet scan of her brain. Most likely its just her diet. 

If it hurts her to move her head, specifically side to side or up or down, directly on the top of her head or in that general area, it sounds like a sinus infection. I had one bad a few weeks ago and didn't even have a runny, sniffly nose preluding it.
Talk to the doctor about ALL the symptoms, request antibiotics if possible, and see how it goes. =]

I used to have this problem myself, about 1 year after I started to get my period I would get terrible migraines that would last up to 2 weeks with puking and severe light sensitivity...that's besides the point that I often would black out while standing up if I was siting down or if I bend over and stood up, doctors I saw said this could have been low blood pressure or hormones but as soon as I went to the the doctors and they did blood work and aske me to keep a menstral/headache diary I haven't had one since, well not nearly as bad