Today I had two candy bars and no not the best thing you can eat but it was dinner time and I had nothing to eat all day . When I got home my belly started making wiered sounds like the sounds that bellys make when there hungry . But I was not hungry. All these wierd things are happening to me like I have all these weird bumps on my belly . Is it my diet maybe I don't eat a lot or I need more fiber . I mean I'm only 11 I am 5 foot 2 and I weigh 90 pounds can someone tell me what the hell is wronge with me

This is completely normal. The rumbling sound you hear is your stomach using more gastric acid and bile than it would use normally to break down the candy bars. It's nothing to dangerous, unless you hear it all the time. If you drink lots of water it should assist your digestion. Folate is also very important as it plays the role in your digestion and stomach function. Those white spots you see, could be "keratin". Keratin is usually gentetic, so ask your parents if they have it. If you have the same white spots on your arms, then it is almost guaranteed that it's keritin, luckly it is completely harmless.

Just eat more folate, as it can prevent a hernia, which you're in risk of.

t there not white bumps there red do you know what that is?
Thank you

Secondary chicken pox. Its like chinken pox the second time round. These cased are almost never serious. Im not completely sure about this one, id get these bumps checked.