Hi, I have been thinking about starting some kind of workout program for a while. However, my job is really demanding and I don’t have time to go to the gym. The only solution I can think of is working out at home. A friend of mine told me that this is not a good idea. Why is he saying this? What do you think about working out at home?

Hi, I too have a problem when it comes to working out. My problem is that I live in a very small town and I cannot find a right gym to workout in. All things considered, we are basically in the same situation. When I think about working out I feel that it is better to workout how you manage to find the time for it, then not to work out at all. I personally am not interested in building large muscles, but to stay in shape. That is why I have bought an aerobic workout CD. I know that people say these CDs are not a good way to exercise since you do not have a way to make sure you are performing the exercises correctly. But, I have only felt the benefits from working out at home. So if you really do not have the time to go to the gym, you should find the workout program that suits you best and workout at home.