Hello! I heard that weight watcher diet and exercise plan is quite successful. I need to lose some weight I gained after during pregnancy and I kind of liked what I read about the weight watchers. Now, I would definitely like to hear some of the personal stories before I commit myself to this regime. All replies are welcome!!!!

Hi there! In the period of perimenopause I had packed on about 65 pounds. Unbelievable! I was so ashamed that I rarely went to public. After some time I ran into WW program and after the first meeting I totally committed myself to it. I changed my eating habits, and started to exercise moderately. I even enjoy exercising now. My weight started to go down slowly. Now I have reached that point when body stops losing weight for some time, but I am still careful about my nutrition and I go to meetings regularly. I am actually enjoying talking about the problems with other girls and women. I think WW program is a good choice.