Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I'm writing from Canada. I'm interested to find out more about one diet that one friend recommended me. She was from Europe and she was using this WW diet almost six months and she lost almost 25 pounds.
I've heard that many people from all around the world are starting with this Weight Watchers diet and I was just wondering is there anybody out there who would like to share the experience with me. I'm no seriously overweight but I would like to loose some pounds and to be again satisfied with the way I look.
Can I buy these supplements in Canada or should I order it on line?

Hello. I know some facts about this diet because my good friend is using it for months now. First I would like to tell you that it worked for him and that you should doubt in effects of this WW diet.
One more thing- you can buy Weight Watchers supplements in almost every part of Canada because, believe me- Weight Watchers is Canada's trusted name in weight loss.
What’s so good about this diet- they help you to make healthy eating decisions and beside that- they also encourage you to enjoy yourself by becoming more active.
My suggestion is next- try with this diet. Many have tried and no one was disappointed.