Well i'm 15, hit puberty a month before i turned 15 and now im like 15 and 3months Could anyone tell me?

Well sir, it's different from person to person. When your body begins to tone, like if you do a sport or something that could help, otherwise it's just a waiting game...sorry to not be able to help more here :-(

Hi Yeahman,
Just want to ask are you exercising or are you in any kind of sport? If you have physical activity your body will build more muscle and less fat.

It's funny because I have been playting football for 7years, and this hasent changed my growth with muscle and fat I have been going to the gym atleast 4 times a week since like 5weeks ago I lift weights for everypart of my body and do 20 minutes on the treadmill every workout.

That's what makes puberty so fun, there is NO select order in which things happen. You could be 6'4" and have a micro penis and a high voice but also have full body hair and then those things change, or you could have a good sized penis on a really small frame and they don't hit a growth spot till the end. It's one of the "everyone's different" categories, it's quite possible that losing baby fat will be your last order of business. You're 15 you're playing football (hopefully line cause the others are too cushy :-P) so you've got to be in shape, just give it time you're doing everything right just need some patience...patience young grasshopper :-)

Somebody once said "Patience is a virtue" :-)
You really are doing the right thing having physical activity. You still are very young and you have still much time in your puberty. Just keep up the good work.
What kind of exercises do you do in gym?

Regards

Every time i go to the gym, I switch it up every time, for example one day i do arms and shoulders, then the next day i do chest and back, then i alternate through those, and every workout i do 20minutes on the treadmill.

Yay its christmas