Hi, I thought about it for a long time, and I finally decided to enlarge my penis. I chose a technique called jelqing. Anyone had success with it?

Hi, jelqing a technique used to enlarge the size of a penis. It works by increasing the blood pressure in penis, which should increase the erection too. Jelqing is also known as milking. Many people said that they had success with jelqing, but it wasn’t prooved that this method really workes, it’s just a matter of contraversy. Jelqing is done by wrapping the index finger and the thumb around the penis, and drawing them away quickly. This way, the blood is forced into the glans. This procedure is done by warmup with a hot compress on the genitals. There are some other ways for enlargment of the penis, such as pills, pump, clamping, injection and implants.

Hi guys! I just started a couple of days ago, and Im still not clear about this procedure. Does the penis have to be erect, semi-erect, or flaccid?? When I "milk" it, my penis gets more flaccid. And then I can't really jelq because it gets smaller. What do you think? Is that normal? Do I need to squeeze a lot? Or should I do it gently?

And by the way, where do u put the compress -- on ur balls or on ur penis? And for how long?

If there's anyone who's done it, could you give me more details on jelqing?

I've been jelqing for 3 weeks. And i have seen and feel a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. I jelq 5 days a week. I start of with a hot towel compress around my penis for about 5 min. That is followed by stretching my penis, by holding the head of my penis and pulling it straight out as far as possible I hold this for 5 mins. Rest for a min then twirl my penis to get blood flowing. I do the stretching 4 more times left ,right, up, down, after each I rest then twirl. Then I begin the jeqing exercise. Get the penis semi erect (use massage oil ) make an ok sign wrap around base of penis firmly and stroke towards the head, as you get towards the head put other hand at base and repeat. I do this for 300 to 500 strokes. Once I finish jelqing I massage my penis for 5 min then wrap with a hot towel for 5 min. I am also taking a herbal penis enhancement pill twice a day. I have experienced no negatives with the jelqing and so far it does appear to work for me.

before anyone tries anything like this it would be wise to research it properly! if you don't know what you're doing google it because there can be risks if you don't do it safely, personally i wouldn't recommend the routine that the last guy posted, holding a stretch for 5mins can be dangerous

I agree that jelqing is a good method when it comes to increasinf the length of the penis

Hmmmm i am going to try this too.. wanna ask should we put pressure on milking time or normally ..?

What is the name of the herbal pill???Please reply to my email id...Thanks

To be honest, it works. I've been doing it for years compulsively without even knowing what it was called or the fact that it was an actual technique, just a habit when I'm bored. I can tell you that gains are true. I would do it sitting at the pc or watching tv or long car rides. I think the old adage is if you don't use it you lose applies here. I was around 5 and a half inches erect when I was 20. I'm 24 and sporting 7.5" now with nearly 3 inch thickness. Could it be natural growth? Sure, but I attribute it to my "boredom exercise" I did unknowingly.

I been doing this jelqing technique barely for like 3 months i have gained 1/2 inch in length how long can it take before you start seeing results in length and girth how many times a week are doing this workout( i consider it a workout) and long per day.

I also tried to jelq many times, and i really see results within 2 weeks. But after 2 weeks it seems my penis is just collapsing, and all the results are gone, and i can start all over again. Anyone with the same problem?

Really working great for me. have seen massive gains in one month.I do the dry squeeze method of 10 or 20 reps 5 or 6 times a day.Lookng massive.

I've been jelqing for two and a half years but not consistently. During the first year I jelqed five days a week and gained an inch in length but very little in girth. The second year I jelqed two days a week and did something called the erect squeeze and the double erect squeeze twice per week. That year I gained another quarter inch in length and about 3/8 inch in diameter. I stopped jelqing for about four months and only recently started again. My routine now is to jelq 500 strokes then do the double squeeze for 60 seconds, relax while massaging my penis then repeat the squeeze. I do this three more times but if I get close to cumming I stop. I went from just under 6" long and not quite 1.5" diameter to 7.25" long and almost 2" diameter.

Yes I have I now 20 and have true this from when I was 17 and gained 3 inches additional penis size. My girlfriend said it's just amazing and many times rode it and said I should mote of the exercise and of course she will help stretch it out for me

Sick my penis ohhhhh I feel warm sick it and ride it