I think ur talking about hornet goat weed

I started in late August 2015 at 5.5in bone pressed erect length (BPEL). It's now May 2016 and I am at 6in BPEL, recently changed my Jelqing technique to 10 mins warming penis, 10 min slow 5-7 sec downward jelq strokes, 10 min warm down. Very happy with the gains, can't wait to hit 6.5in even if it is slow progress!

I been doing jelping for 5 years after reading about it on the internet. I slowed down much because my wife says I'm almost too big. I do recommend to warm up first and to rest on the weekends. Also add some kegel exercise in there you will be amazed at the results

I had great success. In my teens and early to late 20's my erection was just under 8 inches in length and about 6 inches in girth. I suffered a work related injury that caused nerve damage and weight gain. Eventually I suffered from E.D.

A urologist recommended jelqing but he made no guarantee. I purchased a penis pump to aid with the exercises. I didn't look for results until 2 months. I noticed that I was longer and thicker flaccid. Erect I noticed that I was thicker at the base than usual but found that I was not fully erect (solid) until just before climax.

I did gain about 3/4 of an inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I measured a few strokes before climax and I was just under 9 inches. One draw back is that my penis was an even color before all this but now it looks slightly discolored but my gland is a beautiful shiny purple color. Good luck.

I also tried it with mixture of almond and very little 1/15 clove oil (outer skin only )...believe me it works bt not more than 5 minute massage ....ur penis will be fully erect ...bt dont expect increment in original leangth ..but it might be looking little wider...exercise will make its experiance even batter

I did do the jelqing exercises a few years ago for about three months. I am about to get back into it again because it works. My penis started at 5 1/2 inches in length and increased to a full 6 inches just in that short period of time. Before I started jelqing, I had also started developing a light brown spot on the head of my penis that looked similar to an age spot - about as round as a pencil eraser. This totally disappeared after those three months and never came back. So I am convinced that jelqing made my penis a healthier organ, and I still maintain very hard erections although I am 65 years old. I have never had the need for Viagra. I would just like a little more length. My goal is 7 inches.
When I first got into jelqing, I did it for longer periods of time than I should have in the beginning. It was recommended that a beginner should start out with 100 strokes a day with an occasional rest day here and there. I wanted quick results, so I started out with 200 strokes a day everyday. Three or four days into it, bruise spots began to appear on the head of my penis. It wasn't painful or swollen - just bruised. I had read that this would happen if over done, but had to prove it for myself. The solution was a couple days of rest, and the bruises totally disappeared. I then scaled back to 100 strokes a day for about a week. Then I moved up to 100 strokes twice a day for a couple of weeks. Then I moved up to 200 strokes at a time once a day. By the time I quit doing it, I was up to 150 strokes twice a day.
If you are like me, you may find it difficult for your erection to remain at only 50 to 70% during the procedure. Mine always tended to get fully erect. To keep it at just a partial erection, I found it necessary to masturbate before I began the jelqing process. This took away from the sexual urge long enough, so that I was able to have just a partial erection for the short period of time that it takes to jelq.
Happy jelqing, and enjoy your bigger, healthier penis. Just don't over do it.

Want to watch this thread. I also want to know the success rate of jelqing. I read that it may be effective to some people and to some may not be that effective. just want to make sure I'm getting the basics of Jelqing right. How long do you think the results will manifest if you do it right?