Hi 14 and i weigh 260 pounds. I'm 5'5'' tall. I can't lose weight for all anything. Is there some thing wrong with me. What can i do to lose weight. I don't care how long it takes i just want to be able to fit my age groups clothes. Also can my weight effect my height.

<3

Hi Hugs,

Before you try anything, see your doctor for a complete physical.  You need to rule out any metabolic problems.  You also need to know that you are healthy enough for exercise.

Weight does not effect your height. 

Hope it helps.

ok i really know what you mean. Im 13 5'7 and almost 160 pounds.... ok well not really.This help me lose weight and keep it off. I sleep more and so when i wake up its about 12:30 (its summer) so I have a lot of energy!...sorta lol im still a little sleepy.BUT i do my morning routine (shower and c**p) and than i do 5 jumping jacks. I eat breakfast (mostly 2 bowls of cereal) I take a break. And than I go on a really really small jog, like around the corner.

I play with my dog (run around with him and tryin to race ect...i lose so epically) I try to keep my mind off of food and if it does enter my mind I drink water until im full. I watch tv for about an hour eat lunch (leftover from last night) and than i rest and i attempt to work out. (Fake sit ups -just doing the stomace movements-, real sit ups, i will never try push ups but hey thats just me)

And by then dinner should be ready so after dinner i go directly to sleep after watching IMPROB-A GANZA and do it all over again the next day. Oh and try going on youtube.com and looking up fitness video jug or something like that. it shows you how to work out and c**p I tried it but i forgot (as you can probably tell)

And as for the clothing thing. once you've gotten to a size that you can fit into the clothes, for pants: squeeze and suck the c**p out of those things!!but not to a point where its uncomforable and the buttons might pop off. if you want like skinny jeans try jeggings.and as for shirts just were t-shirts with a jacket over it or something.but you should love the skin your in and be comfortable in your body. and lastly i dont think your weight can effect your height. HOPE I HELPED!! :)

thanks much ill try this =)

When i went to them all they said is try to eat less, and stay moving. much made me gain 120 pounds.