I'm a guy, I'm 13 and I have bumps under both of my nipples, I used to have it just on my left but now the left is going down and i have it under my right now. The bump feels huge, and hurts when I press on it or squeeze it and so does the other one. But the other one, like I said has gradually gotten smaller but is still there. I was afraid it was cancer until I saw this topic. So it is just hormones? o.O

I got these lumps under both my nipples and my uncle is a doctor and he said it's just a "sis" maybe its a filipino word cause we're filipino and I'm really worried maybe it becomes male breast cancer and it's kinda itchy

i am only fourteen and i just got a lump behind my left nipple..judging by reviews on this page its normal thanks alot =)

I am fifteen and I got one under my left nipple, then my right nipple when I was 13. It dissapered but returned again in my left one when I was fifteen. They are quite (not very) painful to put pressure on them (I sleep lying on my front, leaning on the left side of my torso) but don't really cause me any bother. From what I have read, it seems pretty normal.

ive had i pretty big lump under my right nipple for almost 3 years..and i asked my dad wat it was and he says its just somethin u go through when ur a teen.
but it looks really bad its bigger then my left. in a way im use to it..but its pretty annoying haha.
waiting for it to goooo awwwway.

im 15 going on 16 aand ive them in both nipples for a while... and i wrestle in highschool and its going to be embarassing whem everyone sees that i have lumps i my nipples...is there anything i could do to hide it or even get ride of it

Im 14, and also have a lump behind my right nipple, I went to the doctor and he said it was a hormonal cyst. I guess you guys backed it up, thanks alot, you saved me alot of worrying :-)

hi im 15 right now and i have lumps under both of my nipples and they've been there for almost a year now and looked it up on a wevsite and it said the samething u guys are saying but i just wish they would go away lol b/c i get shy whenever i have to take my shirt off bc my nipples are so big i just with there was something i could do about them and i wish i would know when they would go away lol well bye and good luck to anyone else who has them

Yeah dude, you've got nothin 2 be worried about. Simply high testosterone levels. I had one when I was fifteen under my left nipple n the doctor said it was high testosterone. I'm 17 now and I now have one under my right nipple, which occured just after I started going to the gym x

im 13 and have a bigger lump on my right nipple and much smaller hardly noticeable 1 on my left

AAARGGHHH, I'm 15 and 1/2 and I have a lump under each nipple, the one under my right nipple being there, and possibly noticeable with close inspection but not too bad, but underneath my left nipple the lump seems HUGE in comparison, really big like nearly a mini-breast or something (okay maybe I just exaggerrated a little but still) I've had them for a while now but what sort of age do they start to go away or how long do they usually last for? Also, are there any things I could do to make them go away faster? Thanks in advance, it's soo embarrassing for me, especially because I already have a quite big rib cage.

Hate to break it to you guys, but they may permanent.

I started getting the lumps when I was 14. Between 14 and 18 the lumps went away, changed nipples, changed sizes, and then came back several times. I went to the doctor when I was 16, he said they were normal thing puberty and would go away in a year or so. I told him I had had them for 2 years already and he said "well they may never go away". I went back when I was 18 to see what cosmetic treatment options I had since they were still present under both nipples and had stayed consistent for awhile. He said there is no treatment except to surgically remove them, which would leave a scar that would be more noticeable than my puffy nipples.

Well here I am 25 and they haven't changed one bit since I was 18. I've learned to live with them and when I take off my shirt I often stealthy rub/touch my nipples so they become a little erect and no longer look puffy (of course that last about 5 minutes in hot sun on the beach). I figured out working out and pumping up my chest/pectoral muscles actually helped the appearance rather than make them stick out more. As my chest got more defined, it drew attention away from my nipples and the muscle building around it seemed to help mask it some now too.

When i was 13 i had a small lump under my left nipple, i saw my doctor and he said it should go away after a while and it did after about 3 months. a few months after a lump appeared under my right nipple. it isn't sore to touch or have any form of fluid come from it. I'm 17 almost 18 now and i still have that lump and i have seen my doctor twice about it in that time. i've been told by my doctor that it could be there for a long time and i should try not to worry about it because it happens to a fair amount of people and it should eventually disappear.. Hope this helps.

Hi im 17 and i have a lump just outside my left nipple and i got nervous its only been here for 2 days i hope its nothing but is there a chance its cancer?

Dont worry about it... When you go through a certain stage Youll get them... Chances are you prob had it for a long time but just started relizeing it was there. I am 13 and i have one right under my left nipple... Every dont worry there just changing in your hormones... Also if it doesnt go away within and year or 2 i would suggest to see a doctor. But no at 17 i think there is a 10 percents its cancer... But i dont think it is.. Dont worry you just gonna get ur self in a stress attack.